Any bets on "Got The Time" getting played again?

i have said before that frank prob didnt give a fuck what they played as long as got the time was there in every set,hopefully they will can it now

It would never be the same. That was his song. It would never hold up with anyone else. I think they will play it though as it seemed to really get the crowd going at the shows I have been at.

With Joey Vera joining I reakon it might be a chance for the band to do some new tunes (as in tunes they haven't done live in a while, maybe)...... Lone Justice anyone ???

Any other Anthrax song will do. I like Got the Time, but you can only hear it so many times before you get tired of it. I have seen Anthrax 5 times and every time, they have played it. Don't get me wrong, all the Anthrax shows I have been to have been great, but if they don't play it next time I see them, I won't complain.

They should definatley can it until Frankie comes back. If of course that even happens. I saw Anthrax back in the Fall in Jersey and they played Lone Justice and it was 'friggin awesome. I think adding another song would be a good idea too. Maybe some H8red or some 1000 points of hate or something along those lines. Again, who the hell is gonna sing all of Frank's back up stuff. No offense to Bush, put he can't pull off everything by himself. No one could really, does Newguy McWhatshisface sing?

dutchy said:
can someone post a pic of the new guy playing live, I wanna see how he holds his bass, like a fag?? or half way on the knee??
http://www.joeyvera.com/images/250_Joey_red.jpg

this ones off his site. looks like half way on the knee to me. I've seen him play with saint he's a badass. he could deffinately fill frankies spot. i hope he stays. he fucking shreds. pick up armored saint revelations if you haven't heard it.
-Jono-

Joey Vera did some backing vocals but I haven't heard anything like the vocals Frank does come from him.

BTW - Frank was not the best vocalist himself back in the 80s, his voice matured a lot I think.

What about `I'm the Man?' ... how the hell they gonna do that song now?

DarbysDad said:
BTW - Frank was not the best vocalist himself back in the 80s, his voice matured a lot I think.

Definatley. I was more so talking about the newer stuff with his singing. Like Perpetual Motion, and most of the stuff on WCFYA. Who's gonna shout "What Does'nt DIE!" live now? That was so cool when he did it. His parts in "Black Dahlia" were cool too. I'm gonna stop now. All this talk about Frank makes me miss him more. I am soo gay.