Spitz is in the wrong band!

Baby Jesus

New Metal Member
Jan 7, 2006
I went to the Baltimore show last night and it kicked ass! I haven't seen these guys play for like 10 years. Charlie was playing sick beats. Frank was all over the place. Scott was getting everybody in a frenzy. Joey was keeping the crowd happy, interacting with many personally. Hell, at one point he stopped the show so he could stop the bouncers from kicking a fan out for hopping on stage and moshing!
And then there is Spitz. Ahhh, Dan Spitz. I remember seeing Anthrax back in 1990 with Exodus for the first time and I told a friend "that 5'00" tall guitarist belongs in White Snake or Warrant. Maybe even Poison". You know the type: The puckered lips, the flexing of the muscles, the wide-leg stance during the gay guitar solo. NOBODY in this band acts like that except for him. WELL, imagine my dismay when, over a decade later, I see this guy doing THE SAME DAMN GAY BODY LANGUAGE HE WAS DOING BACK IN THE NINTIES! :yuk: LOSER!!
But, all in all, a great show. Will definetly see them again.

Baby Jesus said:
I went to the Baltimore show last night and it kicked ass! I haven't seen these guys play for like 10 years. Charlie was playing sick beats. Frank was all over the place. Scott was getting everybody in a frenzy. Joey was keeping the crowd happy, interacting with many personally. Hell, at one point he stopped the show so he could stop the bouncers from kicking a fan out for hopping on stage and moshing!
And then there is Spitz. Ahhh, Dan Spitz. I remember seeing Anthrax back in 1990 with Exodus for the first time and I told a friend "that 5'00" tall guitarist belongs in White Snake or Warrant. Maybe even Poison". You know the type: The puckered lips, the flexing of the muscles, the wide-leg stance during the gay guitar solo. NOBODY in this band acts like that except for him. WELL, imagine my dismay when, over a decade later, I see this guy doing THE SAME DAMN GAY BODY LANGUAGE HE WAS DOING BACK IN THE NINTIES! :yuk: LOSER!!

wierd comment ince he was always fairly subdued,he has neevr been so active in his life on stage.

Baby Jesus said:

Joey did the same thing in Chicago.

Dan looked like he was just having a good time, you know in his mind nobody was rocking harder then him in his mind. It may be cheesey but so are nachos and their pretty fucking good.

whitey131 said:
Joey did the same thing in Chicago.

Dan looked like he was just having a good time, you know in his mind nobody was rocking harder then him in his mind. It may be cheesey but so are nachos and their pretty fucking good.

You went to the Chicago show?

MetalThrasher442 said:
You went to the Chicago show?

I was at the second reunion show at HOB. Actually I've been to just about every Anthrax show in Chicago over the past few years.

I'm in Joliet btw.

jdelpi said:
All the cool people went to the Chicago shows last year. You can be cool and not go to the upcoming Chicago show, however.

Thank god, cuz I'm not going.

He never was as spastic as the rest of the group, but I think Dan looks like he is having fun nowadays. At the shows I saw last year he was laughing and singing.
Has he reverted to his former "constipated look"? I remember thinking that he didn't like he didn't like the crowd when he would walk around the stage looking mean along "time" ago. It's hard to imagine he is enjoying himself when he looks so pissed. I hope he is having fun when I see him Wednesday!:kickass:

whitey131 said:
I was at the second reunion show at HOB. Actually I've been to just about every Anthrax show in Chicago over the past few years.

I'm in Joliet btw.

Awesome. Me and Whiplash were at the first Chicago gig last year.

jdelpi said:
All the cool people went to the Chicago shows last year. You can be cool and not go to the upcoming Chicago show, however.
I was at both Chicago showa and the New Jersey show .... but i will miss this Chicago ..So what that make me ?????

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Danny was almost an embarrassment to the band in Glasgow, he must have had a good 5 litres of baby oil rubbed onto himself.

I miss Rob.

I can still see it when I close my eyes:ill: :puke:

Baby Jesus said:
Dan is doing what you only dream of doing,playing in a badass band onstage touring the world.

Spitz is cool - give him a break. I like the mellow approch on stage - he can act however he wants, he brings balance to the force.

jpike said:
Dan is doing what you only dream of doing,playing in a badass band onstage touring the world.

That's not my dream. My dream is to drink coca cola from a crystal pair of panties.