looky what I got

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
My sister who just got home from a trip to London a couple of days ago brought me home a Maiden bootleg as a prezzie, and it is actually a damn good one. It is a DVD bootleg pro shot for German tv from their set at the 'Rock Am Ring' festival on the 6/6/03. It is the gig where they first played 'Wildest Dreams' (with Bruce going on about people recording it and putting it on the net etc), which actually sounds great and heaps better than those mp3s that were floating around. I haven't watched it properly yet, just the first song (NOTB), and Wildest Dreams.

:worship: Maiden!! :headbang:

Yeah, me grammars bad. I mean to do it when I do it, generally, but. So there aint no probs.

I should like to see Pedantic Spiff, though. I think there would much mirth to be had.

As soon as Pedantic Spiff gets his finger out he'll start unleashing all sorts of mayhem. I get the feeling he'll get real old real fast, though. :)

Dammit, now I'm going to have to track down someone who knows how to do it so I can tell you how to do it. Although a quick google search should help you out quite a bit. Try the terms "DIVX ripper" "XVID ripper" "DVD ripper" and various combinations like that.