lord darksoul is dead

I trace it back to 2006, when my wife name dropped Katatonia in Playboy. How is anyone gotta hate on dawg without coming across like a total hater at that point :lol:.

Everyone in this thread was way behind the curve. My "What outfit would Jonas look the most erotic in?" polls were just as relevant then as they would be now.

I know he may seem a bit off to some....but nothing has been more apparent to me than that he likes good music, good times, and of all the people I have known through the interwebs...I would most like to hang out with him.

I know someday my dreams will come true and I will party like a bigdawg on a party bus with him and his wife and many other hot people...there will be much 69ing going on.

LDS is an icon for the masses...I vote him to be the most likely to 69 and succeed at it. We should all strive to have as adventurous of a life as he has..

Pretty much everyone from the first page has been long gone from this board and the guy who pissed them is still hanging around. And he's nice.

LOL

Hahaha! Now I can really believe that LDS holds the title of being the most often banned user :D

Title didn't scare me, because why would CDN know about it? Where has he disappeared to... actually? And ether? And so many of the others? *wonders*

LDS is an icon for the masses...I vote him to be the most likely to 69 and succeed at it. We should all strive to have as adventurous of a life as he has..
+1!

I know he may seem a bit off to some....but nothing has been more apparent to me than that he likes good music, good times, and of all the people I have known through the interwebs...I would most like to hang out with him.

I know someday my dreams will come true and I will party like a bigdawg on a party bus with him and his wife and many other hot people...there will be much 69ing going on.

Aww... stop it! :eek:

You know that we'll party someday. You've been on my "MUST PARTY WITH" list for over half a decade now. We gotta work this shit out. I have a friend in Chicago and her dad owns a party bus, and we plan on driving it across Lake Michigan next year in the winter. We'll come stop by your pad if we don't wind up falling through thin ice.

Michigan thinks they know about 69'ing, but they don't know shit (aside from you, of course!)!!! I'll show up and give the entire state a violent crash course the art of I-10 69'ing.

I think that this thread illustrates that in the end, the DAWG always gets his bone.

Originally Posted by Deliverance6
Swany is an icon for the masses...I vote her to be the most likely to be a great BFF. We should all strive to be as kind in life as she has been..

+69!

Swany is an icon for the masses...I vote her to be the most likely to be a great BFF. We should all strive to be as kind in life as she has been..
+69!
Utterly touched & moved rite nao!
Credit where credit is due: It's a kindness born out of the generously shared vibrations of love and friendship by and among the fans of good music, proper enjoyment and general katatonianess!