Lord of the Rings

I'm going, but I don't have to wait in line for tickets, mwa ha ha!! My brother's friend is an Assistant Manager and he said if we give him the money he'll get us tickets as soon as they are in the computer (before they even let the public know they can buy them). Now if he can only get us into the theater before everyone else, that'd be awesome. I'm going with my department at work. It is a company-sponsored outing. Gotta love those. I usually don't like to brag, but I decided to this time.

Jealous?

can't wait to see it, but will probably not go to the theatres... I will just wait to rent. Saw a little thing on it last night and it looks really good.

Im going to theater to watch this one. IT will be th e1st time in 6 yrs that I will have gone to the theater. I have been a TOLKIEN FAN for YEARS.

I certainly will go to see it the first day it comes out and I hope it 'll worth the wait!!
And I don't give a shit about Harry Potter...

it'S me it'S narrot :)...well i am thrilled! i'm looking forward to see that movie. Harry potter is ridicolous

Narrot

Hell yes I will!!!
It looks marvelous!
Tolkien rules.Love to see the Silmarillion being filmed hehe.try thàt!
I go :loco: everytime I see the trailer!!

unfortunately it'll become so popular the old fans will withdraw from the scene I guess...

If its as good as i think it will be :) than i fear i have to watch it several times :) LOTR rules .. i read the books 5 or 6 times hehe