Lord of the Rings

bleedingfilth

Lost Pet Needs Home
Jun 24, 2002
www.fadetoblack.com
Well, I finally sat my ass down long enough to watch this movie.
I must say *ahem* It's bad as F***!
Although, I did have a headache from staring at the television for over 3 hours...:loco:
How 'bout those elves hmmm? ;)

Elves hmm... I don't really like their funky pointy ears and the fact that they're skinny as fuck but I must say Arwen (Liv Tyler) looked pretty damn hot. That fire demon was badass though, great scene \m/.
Waiting for the second one to come out so we can finally see some good action and battles and stuff.

So you didn't like the movie bleeding? I don't know what to get out of that short review...what was so bad about it? I can't see how you wouldn't like the whole setting and scenary, that was some of the best cinematography EVER!

for the love of god I will murder you if you say they didn't wear shoes and they cried too much, cause that's what one of my friends said, and it's one of the worst arguments of why you don't like a movie....no shoes....god! :mad:
:D

well her smile implies that she DID like it. remeber in slang 'bad' means 'good'. but not always. maybe she didnt like it who knows.
-neal

"Although, I did have a headache from staring at the television for over 3 hours..."
Ok, I shall end this argument. If she didn't like it, this sentence wouldn't be there. See the "*Although*."

Well, it won't be long. In December, The Two Towers comes out. It's going to have a lot of battle scenes. They showed previews of it on the DVD. It's going to be a lot better than Fellowship of the Ring.

GWP: I loved the movie man!! It was great :) I thought the hobbits were cute :D That elf though...MMMM HMMM....:lol:
They have a pretty sweet village eh?
OH!! Didn't the head elf guy play as the main Agent in the Matrix? :lol:
Yea, I can't want for the next part to come out. I wanna see Frodo kick Sauron's ass....well...I dunno. Sauron looked like one bad ass mother fucker...

Ding Ding!! Round 1!!

Great new pic of Angela in your sig :)

He's the main guy. Better get used to him. He is a little bitch though. Oh, but they said that for the next one, they set up a computer program that allows them to just set up a battle scene and different sides and then just like push play and both sides just go at it on their own. Pretty cool. Oh, and next year, in December the third one, Return of the King, will come out, since they have already filmed them all.

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
He can't help being short!

haha! Its not really the character ''Frodo'' its just i hate that actor.
And for him to play a part that suits him the most makes me have more haterd towards him. :D

Nah, Frodo himself is not very likable either... Even when I was reading the books, I couldn't quite get over the fact that the main hero was a short weakling.