Lord Timisms

Kem

Very cynical
Apr 15, 2001
Brisbane
Visit site
Well, last night I was looking through this old Loudmouth magazine I have in my possession, and I came to *drum roll* a DUNGEON INTERVIEW!

It's quite funny really:
Lord Tim: `I was jamming with these guys and thought, `all we need is a singer and a bassist and we have a band'. Then I thought, I don't want to be in a band with you dickheads!!!'

HAHAHAHAH. And Lord Tim's wearing his ever faithful Shit Happens shirt :)

HAHAHA!

Well, it was true! I wanted to form a thrash band or a power metal band and the other guys were into like Queen, Def Leppard, 50's Rock n Roll and John Cougar Mellencamp! We had absolutely nothing in common so I was just totally appalled at the thought of doing anything with these people...

HA!!

Dungeon turns 12 in August! One lapse in good judgment and look where it gets you...! :)

Gotta love the ol' Shit Happens shirt! HAHA!

12 Years?!?!? (theres a maiden video title in there somewhere, but i digress)
I have trouble keeping my mind on something for 12 minutes, let alone years, i admire your commitment!
SO wheres the big concert/party for the 12th year celebrations???

Spawny: Yeah, it's a long time for sure! It's funny, I wanted to go solo after 6 months too! Dunno what happened there!

Icarus: By the time we get there, it may well be August so you never know! :)

Troops: Nah, I quite like Def Leppard, actually! I just didn't have any plans of doing anything remotely like that! I was on a huge Slayer / Onslaught binge at the time! It was either gonna be a band like that or like Helloween... I got neither for at least 8 years! HAHA!

Nor is there anything wrong with Queen, right Dreamwatch? HMPH! Ignorant peasants...

I draw the line at John Cougar and 50s rock n' roll though, unless we're talking about Summertime Blues-which is still one of the best songs ever written.

Tim, I was lurking around the Dungeon site yesterday doing some research for those interview questions, and I read that your Adelaide gig has been postponed rather than cancelled. HURRAH!
Keep us informed of when you find a suitable venue, and I'll round up some friends to storm the place :).

W

Well, that's the polite way of saying cancelled! HAHA!

Nah, we're definitely planning to come over your way but it's been pushed back until after the album's recorded now so we know what kind of money we have to play with... Adelaide is damn near as expensive as Perth to get to for us! But, we'll get to both of those places soon enough, I hope! :)

Amish? Aces, are you sure you're not thinking of Tasmania?

Just for the record, I was raised as a God-fearing Church of England lad, but am currently in shock therapy to de-programme myself and get over the trauma...

W