The Purchases Thread

I still buy a little but very often, mainly keeping up with new releases and the like, look up an album by the name of Poison Everything by a band called Obliterations, fucking glorious noise, it is probably the one I am into the most at the moment, and The Rumjacks - Sober and Godless.

There is probably a fuck ton more, looking in front of me at the desk is about 40 albums, let alone the vinyls that are over there behind me.....I am still a sucker for the physical product....

I don't get to buy many albums these days due to other priorities, but last night I picked up Megadeth - Dystopia and the Metal Evolution doco. Dystopia is impressive and I'm looking forward to watching the latter. It seems Mustaine has managed to freshen the lineup with the new members.

Have only heard good things about new MegaDave. Will grab it along with new Anthrax sometime soon.

My latest:

Kadavar - Abra Kadavar 2cd
Accept - Stalingrad 2cd
Alestorm - Black Sails at Midnight 2cd
Killer Be Killed s/t
Holy Serpent s/t
Primal Rock Rebellion s/t
Egypt - Endless Flight

Wedding costs are now starting to stack up so I think I'll have to hold off on purchasies for a few months now.

Still not sure I like the new Megadeth, I mean, it's good and all, just, I dunno, samey?? I am sure it will sink in eventually. 13 ended up a great album 2 years later...

I bought a bunch of local stuff at a local gig the other week, Kyzer Soze and VOROS, being the 2 big ones that stick out. Picked up the new Entombed A.D. album on Friday, and this week sees the release of the new Killswitch Engage.

Also, the new Abbath album is smoking, go and get that one if you are into metal of any kind, cause it is that good.