Lordi?

Man they rock out and their video's are a blast to watch....I would certainly love to see them perform here in the states. Can't wait for that day.

BlackRoseMetalHeart said:
Another great reason why ProgPower should book them first. I'd love to see them at ProgPower, even if they would probably be considered the oddball .. I mean, come on ... they're the Finnish Gwar. :lol: :headbang:

Finnish Gwar? Maybe for the look, but Lordi writes much better songs than Gwar ever did IMO...

labrekk said:
Finnish Gwar? Maybe for the look, but Lordi writes much better songs than Gwar ever did IMO...

I agree 10,000%

I have heard people say about Freak Kitchen 'I wasn't big on their music but they totally blew me away live and now I'm a BIG fan' Couldn't the same possibility happen with Lordi??

Personally I'm f'n curious as hell to hear how well Kita can play the skins in that outfit...

I'll take any chance I can get to see Lordi live. Progpower would be a great first stop, obviously. Gimmick aside, I'm glad a wonderful finnish band (although in Europe most of them seem to do so) has taken the world by storm, even if the US is still clueless. ALL HAIL FINLAND! :)