Los Angeles show

I'll be there! :headbang: If you see a girl w/long hair and huge devil light-up horns, tha'd be me :loco:

I'm going and I can't fucking wait. Although I'm not looking forward to the 2 hour drive or the traffic, but it's all worth it just to see COB. I'm also not looking forward to it being at the House of Blues. Their too strict.

:erk: yeah...I've heard HOB are strict...the tix didn't say anything about cameras...hope I can get my dig camera in :err:

I'm going with some friends. If you see a dirty armenian with fuzzy ass hair (me), a short white guy, a fat azn metalhead, and a skinny azn metalhead than give a "holler". I'm taking a disposable camera. I hope they don't take it away. -_-;

Pabla and anyone else going - do NOT attempt to bring ANY digital cameras in!!! THey will take them. Not just because they are house of blues, but also because Iced Earth are being SERIOUSLY strict. I wasn't even allowed to photograph them at the SF gig (and no one else). Only some people with throw-away point and shoot cameras were. Good luck if you even want to try to get those into HOB. See you there.

Squeak: Were IE that strict at all the shows? I saw people up front at the Troc taking pics; maybe they got strict later? I was backstage during IE but I did see a few photo folks hovering for like the first 3 songs(that's what they gave us at the Trocadero.)

Thanks Squeak...I'll keep that in mind. That's kinda screwed up though :erk:

hey if any of you ultimate metal cats see me, say whats up. i'll be wearing that shirt they were selling that is black and white and says "children of bodom hatecrew" and says "finland" underneath. Im 6'3 with a goat. Say whatup.

hey, if anyone meets Roope, ask him if he remembers, a kid with his girlfriend who got his guitar signed by him in Anaheim, if he does, tell him i said "to have a safe trip back to Finland, and i cant wait for him to come back to the States"

Show bloody rocked :headbang: so did the backstage and afterparty @ The Rainbow
:erk: it is 8:50 am and am at work **help!**

<----wore my "GOD DON'T LIKE IT" shirt...only Danzig shirt there...
Show Fuckin' rocked too bad COB didn't get a longer set, nobody wants to see Iced Earth for two god damn hours. HOB are retards tickets say "doors at 6:30" HOB says "we are retards and are gonna make everyone miss half of evergrey's set and let you in at 8:30"

ScreamingHell said:
<----wore my "GOD DON'T LIKE IT" shirt...only Danzig shirt there...
Show Fuckin' rocked too bad COB didn't get a longer set, nobody wants to see Iced Earth for two god damn hours. HOB are retards tickets say "doors at 6:30" HOB says "we are retards and are gonna make everyone miss half of evergrey's set and let you in at 8:30"

Even though I hate HOB'S policies...it was actually not their fault...Iced Earth's bus broke down...the one carrying everybody's equipment...hence the lateness.

ahh, glad everyone had fun! Saw the prank the IE guys played in the other thread, pretty funny. I am almost positive Richard Christy was behind that one(could be wrong; but DAMN he's a goofball!)

Man, here i was; all access for the whole tour and couldn't make one other friggin show. Ahh, well. I was glad to hear all the stories tho! I can't believe it's over; seemed like yesterday it was early March and I got the interview clearance. 2 grueling months later, one of the best nights of my life happened. Seemed like the tour went well. The guys deserve a nice break now. :)

Wow the show was fucking awesome. They didn't let us in late and make us miss 1/2 of Evergrey. When I got in, I had to time sneak my disposable camera around the guard with the scanner and get a shirt. Than Evergrey started. But we were pretty close in line, we were part of those guys yelling when Alexi was sitting in the corner of that balcony taking pictures. CoB played a great set, I enjoyed it. Iced Earth wasn't bad, but they cut CoB's playing time, so fuck that. I was pretty much in front during CoB and Evergrey, than moshed during Iced Earth. If anyone saw the circle of 4 guys spinning and shit in the pit towards the end, it was us. ;D Awesome show.

Fenrir13 said:
ahh, glad everyone had fun! Saw the prank the IE guys played in the other thread, pretty funny. I am almost positive Richard Christy was behind that one(could be wrong; but DAMN he's a goofball!)

Man, here i was; all access for the whole tour and couldn't make one other friggin show. Ahh, well. I was glad to hear all the stories tho! I can't believe it's over; seemed like yesterday it was early March and I got the interview clearance. 2 grueling months later, one of the best nights of my life happened. Seemed like the tour went well. The guys deserve a nice break now. :)

It was Ralph....and I REPEAT..HIS idea not mine hahahahaha! And I would say the tour went excellent...and as always the bands had their after party/end of tour thing @ the Rainbow...had a wicked time there...hope to see you next time :headbang: and I am glad all had fun...pit was crowded...people packed like sardines! :tickled:

I was there! Show was great.

I was outisde for 1 1/2 hours though & missed ALL of everygrey which was kinda lame. Oh well, i soon forgot all about that.