Lost to Apathy thoughts

Im not a girl or a fag, his powers are useless against him. His open minded demeanor and ocacional common sense is what sells him to me, but im not impressed enough to kiss his ass.

Misanthrope said:
And why is everyone so affraid of Rahvin?
kings5t.jpg

@rahve: you might give distorted hints regarding your sexual preference with that, you know. :lol: love the pic, i'd never seen it before.

Northern Viking said:
Awww.. come on rhavin, why not? :(
she could be into... *gasps* ... nu metal for all we know. a fat lot of good will then do to you all that she's a gazillion times better looking than me, then.

edit: i'm not saying she's good looking, i can barely see her. it just doesn't take much to surpass me.

You shouldnt let personal insecurities slide to your admin duties, i mean yea you're a crazy virgin lonley fuck and all but you still get praised as a mod, so far only myself and that maybe 1 or 2 guys give you shit as a mod, no?

Misanthrope said:
You shouldnt let personal insecurities slide to your admin duties, i mean yea you're a crazy virgin lonley fuck and all but you still get praised as a mod, so far only myself and that maybe 1 or 2 guys give you shit as a mod, no?
you never gave me shit as a mod, or as a user. :)
and i'm not a virgin since 1993, nor single since a little while ago, but i'll concede that i'm quite the crazy fuck most of the times. and thanks for supporting me