LotFP 5th Anniversary Issue HAS ARRIVED!

Jim LotFP said:
64 pages, finally in!

Mails to subscribers tomorrow!
About time, dammit! :hotjump:

I've been spending my time on "the throne" playing a hand-held Tetris game to make up for the lack of LotFP material. The big problem is........ I've gotten really good at Tetris, and my legs are completely numb by the time the game is over. :Spin:

No joke........ the other day, I got a new high score........ but my legs were so unbelievably numb while washing my hands, that I quickly laid down on the floor before I collapsed. I couldn't get up for a few minutes!

Hmmmm.....can I sue you for that??? Indirectly, it IS your fault! :D

You know, it's about this time when I've decided I'm too scared to look through the finished copy. Some of those articles were done over a period of a couple months...

... so I start fearing...

"Did I really finish that ProgPower review? Did I go back and fill in that Vanden Plas portion or is it just blank in the final copy?"

"Does the Morbid Angel review still have that blank middle like it did for three weeks or did I remember to finish it?"

Not that it would matter, considering this is a $1000 issue without a single paying advertiser, mwaahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha. What am I going to do, reprint?