Love Eternal Legacy

Kev3136

Holy to the Gods
Feb 8, 2006
Hey guys whats up.. I just found you guys... I checked out your web-site, and I listened to some of the demo's ... they sound great... Im going to check out more... and spread the word... you know that word of mouth goes around fast, so ill see what I can do for you.

I wanted to go to the Dragonforce concert but I didnt get the chance, it would have been awsome to see you guys there...

I would have went ... but I couldn't get a ride

I Live in Mt. Clemens MI so it wouldnt have been too far of a drive...

I definatly gonna have some fun, you guy shred some hard stuff... Im definatly going to be a regular =D

Also ... I see that you guys are just in and around Ohio in the Clev. area... That must be where your from I assume? XD

Anyways... I was wondering if I could go to a music store or something and actually buy a CD I want to help the band out >=] Yea it would be great.

Cant wait until you guys get big... I know you can do it you have potential for it.. I wouldnt doubt it at all

Hehe I wanna see you guys in Michigan XD It would be nice.

Maybe Ill come to one of your shows in Ohio if I get the chance ... I just dont have the best transportation.

Shred On!

Thanks for all your support buddy! Our LP Disc is complete, but hasn't officially been released yet. It will be available very soon. However, E-Mail me your full mailing address & I will send you a sampler CD with 5 tracks on it.

--Jason

Awsome I would love that. That way I can show my friends and get them into you.

Word of mouth travels fast. XD

Usually when I like a band for instance

Symphony X

I usually show it to them and they love it...

Haha I also got them into Dragonforce, and we would have went to the concert but you know the story.

So Yea Ill E-Mail you my address and it will be awsome :devil:

Awsome I would love that. That way I can show my friends and get them into you.

Word of mouth travels fast. XD

Usually when I like a band for instance

Symphony X

I usually show it to them and they love it...

Haha I also got them into Dragonforce, and we would have went to the concert but you know the story.

So Yea Ill E-Mail you my address and it will be awsome :devil: