love, girls, boys, bits and bobs

Loona said:
sometimes I really wish I could think like that, but the moment after I just slap myself because I don't really want to... i just don't want to run away wrom the way I am

hmm don't get me wrong, but then you'll have to deal with your dark sides just a bit longer. perhaps you'll find your more cheerful spots back and live a bit more according to those as well, but that's up to you. you could call it running away from what you are, but perhaps you should just try to make the best out of yourself.

urm. cough. i'm not sure if i like what i wrote above here

maybe you're right and I know these disadvantages or how should I call them, but it's just like that I don't want to change for someone else, just only when I want to do so. It's sometimes hard, but still I have no problem with myself and there's nothing wrong until such a thing comes...
maybe the thing what should I change is my entire way of thinking :)

anyways, thank for the comments, now I go, as I've just been told that we have guests for dinner (eh, good to know).
Have a nice day!

I have no problem with my bright side, life is fun, men are to have sex with :tickled:

have-fun.gif

Yes, exactly, but Belgians are used to it... For example, we say "Nonante" (90) and french "quatre-vingt dix"... How ridiculous, same with the swiss ppl... But it's true that some words have a totally diffrent meaning in french than in "Belgian"... :)

wow - this thread took off eh? hehe - umm, i was just being nosy....
i realise the use of the word 'project' may sound a little detached but it was meant in a generic sense...
i dont really have one, well i do and i dont, - i dont know it's kinda good to be freeeeeeeeee after a long relationship that die the most long and drawn out death in history.
so i guess i just have potential projects that i never do anything about really - clinging onto my singleness and that - haven't been single for a damn long time and its just nice to do whatever you want to do and go where ever without considering anybody else.
i'll get bored of it though

Thortyir said:
Yes, exactly, but Belgians are used to it... For example, we say "Nonante" (90) and french "quatre-vingt dix"... How ridiculous, same with the swiss ppl... But it's true that some words have a totally diffrent meaning in french than in "Belgian"... :)

but "nonante" is more logical than "quatre vingt dix" ... if u translate it in english it would be "ninety" against "four twenty ten" .... hehe sounds funny ;)

blackeyed said:
wow - this thread took off eh? hehe - umm, i was just being nosy....
i realise the use of the word 'project' may sound a little detached but it was meant in a generic sense...
i dont really have one, well i do and i dont, - i dont know it's kinda good to be freeeeeeeeee after a long relationship that die the most long and drawn out death in history.
so i guess i just have potential projects that i never do anything about really - clinging onto my singleness and that - haven't been single for a damn long time and its just nice to do whatever you want to do and go where ever without considering anybody else.
i'll get bored of it though

well being single has advantages for sure, I never had a long relationship before my last one, and I liked it, I lived what I wanted to live etc... but at the end I wanted to taste also how a relation is... well, it turned out really bad as my ex took a lot of free space from me, so I lost lot of things and after it ended I didnt look for a relation again... but as always when u dont look for it it comes.... and its oke now... I think once u had a long relation u start to be more carefull, not to make the same mistakes again, not to get trapped inside a relation again etc...

DragonLady1 said:
I think once u had a long relation u start to be more carefull, not to make the same mistakes again, not to get trapped inside a relation again etc...

:) exactly - im just being alot more careful this time - i'll know when i've found the next one because it'll just hit me in the face like a flying metal turtle with an In Flames t shirt on

blackeyed said:
:) exactly - im just being alot more careful this time - i'll know when i've found the next one because it'll just hit me in the face like a flying metal turtle with an In Flames t shirt on

:lol: I just imagine how a flying metal turtle with an In Flames shirt must look like :OMG:

anyway, I think its better to be single, unless u really found the right one, cause no matter how good u fit together, there will always be sacrifices to make. I believe that the first long relation also never lasts, just because u maybe dont have these experiences of what could go wrong, its always a kind of "experiment"... aye, thats all a subject I could talk hours and hours but I wont let it happen in the forum ;) @blackeyed, but if u want we can talk on icq or pm or that :) :wave: