love, girls, boys, bits and bobs

Thortyir said:
I don't have a project anymore...
eek0028.gif
Oh, I didn't know that.. Hope it didn't end up bad for you :(

Eos said:
No you're not. It's just right to do what you think is the best for you. It sucks when people keep up a relationship out of some weird reasons like feeling sad for the partner.:ill:
Spot the fuck on!!!! Exactly what i'm thinking at the moment... o_O I've lost the flame that kept me with her, but I'm still afraid about causing her some huge sadness... Anyway, I can't stay here living like this, I'll live my life alone from now! But you are damn right Shelley!!! Cheers! :worship:

Dhatura said:
Using the word "project" doesn't mean he's not my hero :D

People are different, Loona, you're also younger than I, when I was in my teens I was moving between thoughts like "I'd die for Him" and "I'd die a virgin", but things change even if you think now you'll always stay the same.

And life is about trying and searching, yes, why would it be mutually exclusive? But it's not enough to search, you gotta try, or else at the age of 80 you'll just feel you haven't done a fucking thing in your life. It's just too bad I realized this too late.

And maybe it's also too hard to realize you just can't die for Him. I myself don't believe that you gotta search for the ONE. You gotta search for the one you love and who loves you. And there may be several ones. God bless those lucky ones who can find one with whom they're in love for a lifetime. I envy them, and I could love someone till I die. But I haven't found the one who'd allow me to do this.

I didn't say I'd die for Him as I could not do this to some others that are important for me (and knowing that they would kill Him for it). And myabe I'm younger but I was thinking this way in my whole life, and do you think it changes even if I don't want? Because I don't...
And to mention, I found the one who I loved and who loved me, when someone came and... I don't know what happened after all :( :(
I don't wanna blame you or anything (sorry if it looks like that) but I cannot understand how can you talk like this while having someone... than is he only for that you want someone until a better comes?
really sorry if it came out like I wanted to blame you, I didn't.