LTD viper 400 and mackie onyx satellite

arcana83

New Metal Member
May 8, 2009
Hello fellow head bangers,
Im just wondering how much does viper 400 cost in general in europe?
and also the mackie onyx satellite. i just got one recently for NZD1300 ( viper 400 ) and NZD $495 ( onyx satellite ) but i reckon its kinda over priced here. I know its $600 USD.. for viper and $249 USD for the onyx.. but what about the euros..? sorry if the question is abit vague but i hope u guys can tell me roughly. Thanks.
PS: of all the forums ive been to ( be it gaming forums etc etc ) you lots are probarly the most mature and supportive bunch i have ever came across and that completely contradicts the general assumptions of the metal crowd. ( ppl like my parents and partner are so misinformed ):puke:

Hello fellow head bangers,
Im just wondering how much does viper 400 cost in general in europe?
and also the mackie onyx satellite. i just got one recently for NZD1300 ( viper 400 ) and NZD $495 ( onyx satellite ) but i reckon its kinda over priced here. I know its $600 USD.. for viper and $249 USD for the onyx.. but what about the euros..? sorry if the question is abit vague but i hope u guys can tell me roughly. Thanks.
PS: of all the forums ive been to ( be it gaming forums etc etc ) you lots are probarly the most mature and supportive bunch i have ever came across and that completely contradicts the general assumptions of the metal crowd. ( ppl like my parents and partner are so misinformed ):puke:

The 401 Viper (made in Indonesia) is about €679 in germany and the one with EMGs is €779

Just check www.thomann.de you'll find all prices there....