Luca Turilli

dragonwarrior

Brother of Metal
Nov 22, 2005
Northampton, England
He releases two new albums in March apparantly, one with his 'Luca Turilli' band called 'The Infinite Wonders of Creation'. Nice one Luca :D I personally cant wait for this album.

He then releases an album with his new project 'Dreamquest' and the album is called 'Lost Horizon' (Nice and original that...) Not sure what this will be like, not much information at the minute. Does anyone know something I dont about them?

Anyone on here looking forward to these/a fan of Luca's solo stuff?

dragonwarrior said:
He releases two new albums in March apparantly, one with his 'Luca Turilli' band called 'The Infinite Wonders of Creation'. Nice one Luca :D I personally cant wait for this album.

He then releases an album with his new project 'Dreamquest' and the album is called 'Lost Horizon' (Nice and original that...) Not sure what this will be like, not much information at the minute. Does anyone know something I dont about them?

This is news to me. Keep us posted if you hear anymore news on this (I'll do the same). I have always been a huge fan of Luca Turilli.

He can't have ANOTHER side project. I mean Prophet Of The Last Eclipse (under Luca Turilli band name) was already better than Rhapsody's last effort. Not to say SOEL2 or that live from Canada weren't awesome, its just the POTLE is one of my all time top 5 albums.

Now I'm going to scan the interweb for this great news :D Ty

Agent_Steel said:
Omg!! Turilli is soo good! he's such a brilliant guitarist! I hope rhapsody plays at the ragnarock fest.

Oh my god dude you really need to chill! On the other post you are hoping for Maiden at Ragna, and now Rhapsody?? LOL!!!

They wouldn't even play bloodstock, never mind Ragna!! But anyway I'll let you keep dreaming hehe!

dragonwarrior said:

Luca's Dreamquest: He will only be the keyboard player! He is looking for a guitarist.
go to his homepage and scroll down to read more:kickass:

matrix.jpg

The music on Lost Horizons combines powerful metal instrumentation with angelic, operatic, female vocals to create a sound that might best be described as 'Symphonic Electro-Metal'. The first single “Virus,” is a prime example of the majestic musical flavor that Dreamquest is made of, while the operatic “Sospiro Divino” showcases the boundless possibilities presented by this exciting new band."

'Symphonic Electro-Metal'... eh? I'm sure he's making these generes up as he goes along :D

I got Infinite Wonders Of Creation PROMO this morning... I'm in two minds about it at the moment... not least because it has two vocalists all the way through. The mighty Olaf Hayer is still there, but there is also another female singer, which adds a totally different feel to the songs. She does have a fantasic voice, and I can see why Luca has gone for a woman as the vocalist for Dreamquest.

A few songs I like are Mother Nature, The Miricle Of Life and Cosmic Revelation. This is due to these songs having a closer sound to the fast tempo songs of P.O.T.L.E. I feel that the rest of this new album is sub-par when compaired to previous Luca Turilli releases, with a lot of the songs being slow, over the top symphonic "love ballads," for lack of a better word.