Luca Turilli

dragonwarrior

Brother of Metal
Nov 22, 2005
Northampton, England
This has been on his website for half a year now, yet i've only just noticed it, i'm not sure how many others have but I thought i'd share it with you all, being the rather nice chap I am.

Taken from Lucaturilli.net...

Hi my friends,
I just came back from Wolfsburg where I ended the first part of the production for the second DREAMQUEST album (please check www.dreamquest.eu for more details).
During that time I had also the possibility to plan the production of my 4th solo album. I can already tell you that the next album will be the solo album I always dreamed of.
Olaf Hayer will be the absolute hero of the 4th release. I always thought his voice sounds very similiar to the one of Michael Kiske (please check our cover of 'I am Alive' if you have some doubts!). And I will never deny that thanks to Michael's voice and the two 'Keepers' from Helloween I started loving the melodic speed metal around 20 years ago.
And so here we come with my crazy vision... my next solo album will try to be the imaginery 'Keeper of the seven keys, part 3' that I would have liked to hear singed by Michael Kiske in 1990, a 'monumentum' to melodic speed/power metal with anthemic refrains and sing-a-long melodies.
But this is only a part of the whole plan. The new album will comprehend a giant orchestra too, a giant choir and a lot of very special guests for a complete cinematic approach. Just wait for it my friends, I am having so much fun composing it!
A great tour will follow the 4th solo album's release and me and Olaf will be then on all the stages worldwide to promote it in the best way. Stay tuned for more infos!
Best wishes!

It looks like Luca saw my PQ forum signature!!! :D And a tour? If there's anyone in metal I want to meet, it's Luca, and I will make sure I do if they come here. Would love it if they played London.