Lucifer's Hammer

savascream

Oct 6, 2003
Well tonight is my 2nd show with the band and I am pretty excited. I personally would like to meet all of you at one point or another at these upcoming Imagika shows so please feel free to come up and say hi, shoot the sh!t whatever. Looking forward to another great show and can't wait for everyone to hear the full Imagika sound with second guitarist Pat Toms. See you all tonight!!

Murder to Chaos! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chaos to Metal Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to this but I can't tonight. I want to check out the new stuff! Have a good show and see you with Agent Steel at the Pound!! \m/

savascream said:
Well tonight is my 2nd show with the band and I am pretty excited. I personally would like to meet all of you at one point or another at these upcoming Imagika shows so please feel free to come up and say hi, shoot the sh!t whatever. Looking forward to another great show and can't wait for everyone to hear the full Imagika sound with second guitarist Pat Toms. See you all tonight!!
It's now 2:06 in the morning on Wednesday, and all I have to say is: MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING!!!!!

That sure is a cozy stage, barely enough room for our new five-piece. I'm glad we had the triangle player stay home last night. Or shall we blame it on our drummer's MONSTER SET????????????? ;)

savascream said:
Thanks for the show last night...

Yeah, 2:00 AM, I can't imagine doing this every Tuesday night, Lucifer's Hammer needs to start earlier! I got there at 9 and the doors were still shut, I was well into too much beer by the time even the first band played...

Dude, your vocals were killer -- I can't say enough how much I prefer clean Vox over the harsher sounds of most Swedish metal. Your Chaos to Murder was great! Piercing highs!

Cool to bang my head against some new material, too. I would have liked to hear The Conflict, my favorite Imagika song, but I'm not complaining... The twin guitars were excellent, too.

Couldn't get into Bombthreat, too late, and not thrashy enough. And, in a new place I'm sort of reserved, don't talk much and I get too hammered, so maybe next time I'll introduce myself...

savascream said:

You sounded great, SS, and I really like the power that Pat's guitar adds to the Imagika sound. Excellent show. :headbang:

-Mark

Thanks man!

I had a great time even though the club definitely could use an upgrade with it's PA. Question for everyone... did the club smell funky or was that just Steve? All in all a cool night good to see Dave showed up to give his support. The Conflict huh? I'll have to keep that in mind. =) Looking forward to the January shows.

Oh, Henry I think the doorman at the Cat Club wants your e-mail address so you can help him download flash. LOL!

savascream said:
Thanks man!

I had a great time even though the club definitely could use an upgrade with it's PA. Question for everyone... did the club smell funky or was that just Steve? All in all a cool night good to see Dave showed up to give his support. The Conflict huh? I'll have to keep that in mind. =) Looking forward to the January shows.

Oh, Henry I think the doorman at the Cat Club wants your e-mail address so you can help him download flash. LOL!
lol!!! Steve did smell last night! whew! I also had a great time at the show! Thanks to everyone for coming out and showing their support!

\m/ \m/!!!!!

Insania said:
Thanks for the show last night...

Couldn't get into Bombthreat, too late, and not thrashy enough. And, in a new place I'm sort of reserved, don't talk much and I get too hammered, so maybe next time I'll introduce myself...
HEy thanks for coming out and I'm glad to hear you like the New Imagika!!! Hopefully we will formally meet at the next show!

:headbang:

I heard the new singers voice last night (THANKS POOCH) and I have to say HOLY SHIT!
I had no idea there were still some real metal singers in the Bay Area, and it's quite
a welcome change. Where I'm living in the North East right now, Metal here sucks.
I miss the Bay.