Lyrics for Hypocrisy

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
by the way, I wrote five lyrics for the upcoming Hypcrisy album. Peter was in a bit of a crisis situation and I helped an old friend out, and it feels great. Some titles are "Born dead buried alive" "Departure" "The war within"..of course I blessed them with a lyrical trilogy "Into the eyes of eternity" everything to prog-ify the death metal of today!!!!
I hope the album is good!!!

Dan

Dan, haven´t you said that you don´t like writing lyrics so much anymore - Or is it a difference if it is for your own songs or for other´s songs? :)

Or are you like me and work in "phases", sometimes nothing, sometimes much

EDIT: i know the answer now :saint:

This is so bad ass!!! As you can see, my fav band is Hypocrisy and now Dan did lyrics for them-AMAZING!!! from what all the press is saying, the album is going to be a mix of abuducted and the self titled album. Those are my two fav hypocrisy albums, so this will not dissapoint im shure!!! :D

Will you do something together again like that Black Sabbath cover you two did?

And i found a song called Griefcase supposedly yours dan,is that so?

Melodic killing said:
I have not heard anything about Hypocrisy for a while. When is this Album due to come out?
the new cd called "the Arrival" is scheduled for release about jan/feb 2004. As for now, you should go out and get abducted, the self titled cd(hypocrisy), and the live cd called hypocrisy destroys wacken.

cheers
Eric aka firefest9

Hey Dan, what the hell happened to Peter and Hypocrisy?? I mean the last two albums were weak! I liked the self-titled but the next two sound like he didnt have his heart in it? Is he going to keep continuing Hypocrisy cause its his meal ticket? I hope if he does continue the band, it because he genuinly feels that Hypocrisy still has something to say.

BTW I saw Hypocrisy in brooklyn after the "limo Incident" where basically he was piss drunk slurring incoherently onstage. So Peter owes me a good album dammit! lol

Hypocrisy are very proggy I think. They just dont write long songs which honestly I wouldnt mind if that was changed. Maybe Peter should go more proggy, I personally liked when he was getting more technical and melodic (from fourth dimension-hypocrisy (ST))