and dissect all of you real soon
A desecrated soul and mother of God
A fuckfeast in her Christian blood

I slit her throat no one will hear
No kind of cries my love my dear

Last part:
I slit her throat no one will hear
How i cut her snatch my love my dear

From Desecration of Christ: Couldn't "born in dark in a normal way" be "born in dark in abnormal ways"? (with the loss of the plural s...)

and I have always sang "Black fire" instead of "Backfire".. but I'm not sure...

Dan is going to forward what I sent him to Dread for his help, he'll probably be able to fill in some of the weird lines we have and blank ones.

@Mabtheist - "deep" sounds good, "shall be raped" sounds good, but most other lines don't seem to fit right. I changed "status" in the original line and made it blank because it seems out of place

@Nefilim - you rule again, these all seem to fit better than what we originally had.

@Cerebus - abnormal sounds better, changed it from normal. Not sure about the backfire part, the whole line might even be wrong if you listen real close, not sure what to do with that one.

Thanks guys

After listening to the first part of Bewitch The Virgin again, the third line is sounding like "Your sacrificial spies (spy?) shall be raped."

I'll listen for some more later.

The lyrics on the website are still being updated constantly every day, this takes more time than expected! haha

Pretty much everything that is left is really hard to understand, but we're still making progress.

Polterchrist

The teased spirit of body
going towards the light
into the everlasting peace
or to everlasting die

I listened to that one for quite some time and that's the only word it sounds like to me. Or maybe "To the spirit of body."

I keep listening to this part and the more I do, the less I hear "spirit" I might change it back to what I had originally "The ______ leaving the body" Or get rid of "The" and it's a longer word altogether "____ leaving the body"

This really makes more sense because something is leaving the body and going towards the light. If we can figure that word out, this whole thing would make perfect sense.

Dont need the lyrics, you can tell the lyrics will be filthy just by the album title for goodness sakes.