Update!!

Excellent! The new unnamed project has got me pumped up and ready to explore a new musical journey through shades of dark shadows and light skies. Diabolical Masquerade, epic songs, growls, singing....WOW ..YES! My money is waiting to buy this stuff!

A new nightingale album is healthy for the scene as all the fake artists fade away from a dying music industry. Let the true artist shine, explore, and conquer.

I will for sure buy all the fucken albums and stuff that Dan has mentioned above. I guess this will be true Rock in masterclass straight through without hesitating. :)

Excellent update.
Especially the unnamed project. I hope you keep the production as raw as the music :kickass: We need some more old school sounding CD's these days! The pristine characterless productions these days are driving me nuts! :zombie:
Bust out the tape machine and outboard gear. You know you want to! haha

Dan Swanö said:
Musically it´s gonna be a mix of my writing for Moontower/E.O.S. and Bloodbath mixed with the insanity and "ambience" of Diabolical Masquerade
and Karaboudjan/Pan Thy Monium.
:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:
This is the greatest Christmas present you could have given us, Dan. Thank you! I'm so incredibly excited.

Musically it´s gonna be a mix of my writing for Moontower/E.O.S. and Bloodbath mixed with the insanity and "ambience" of Diabolical Masquerade
and Karaboudjan/Pan Thy Monium. It will be a conceptalbum about the patients of a home for the criminally insane, located on Swanön!!
I have a few ideas about incorporating multiple singers (both growl and clean) and try to keep the whole thing "Crimson 1-ish" in terms of flow
and variety. I might end up growling some myself too.

holy shit! :loco::worship:rock::zombie:

Dan Swanö;8731697 said:
and Karaboudjan/Pan Thy Monium.

Holy motherfucker.