Lyrics for Red Shift?

Of My Darkest Hour

In The Distance...
Jul 24, 2002
Germantown, TN
Visit site
I think that is what it's called. Anyone have the lyrics for it?
supergrin.gif

|ngenius said:
Aren't the lyrics duly included into the booklet? o_O

If I hadn't had any mp3 album on my hands, I would say exactly the same as my friend |ng here...
but since I'm human and I know what you mean, I would just say that the lyrics for RedShift will be available in the official website as soon as I find them available somewhere in the internet...from then on it wouldn't be sensible not putting them online...

from now on, everybody can check the REST of the lyrics for the Asgaroth's albums :p

So for now, you'll have to get the album to get the lyrics ;) (which is all it is about)

fv

FatherMelon said:
If I hadn't had any mp3 album on my hands, I would say exactly the same as my friend |ng here...
but since I'm human and I know what you mean, I would just say that the
I'd understood the whole thing so well, thy grace. :Smug: Alright, alright, it was a subtle (and original) reference to a classic statement which depicts my personal stance regarding criminal acts, like piracy: "DON'T DO IT". Or was it kinda advertisement related to sport shoes? Anyway. :loco:

|ngenius (Who doesn't own a huge mp3 collection)

Ah. Well I am planning on buying it. I think they HAD it on sale on the end records. I just like to read lyrics to a cd before I buy it to make sure it isn't some messed up stuff like satanic crap and sex with zombies lol.
zombie.gif
Trust me...I don't DL and burn bands I like. I actually buy their cds. I just burn bands that are mediocre or less interesting to me...(usually off friends, not internet...not that it makes a difference)

Satanic???? nah!!! really its lightheart drinking song lyrics....well no, that-s not true either :loco:

I will try to add them to the page as soon as possible...