Lyrics to Si Monumentum Requires Circumspice

Sorath said:
They are indeed and I'm really wondering why the fucking hell you people don't buy the album if you like it that much... If you don't have money, sell stuff or steal stuff or become a hitman or something, jewing something you really enjoy/abhor/fitting word down from the internet is so fucking stupid I get pissed off as I write this.

Haha you get mad as if it has anything to do with you.

I know it doesn't have anything to do with me directly but that doesn't stop me from getting mad. I don't care if you have to steal your mom's coffee money, you buy what's good.

It's just dumb for you to be ordering people to buy albums whom you don't even know and are talking to on a message board. I would buy SMRC if I could find it from a decent place that isn't Moribund.

If I provide you with a decent place which takes cash or paypal or credit card payments, will you buy it?

and I'm not ordering you to buy it, I'm saying you fucking suck for not buying it.

Black Metal is not for enjoyment but sometimes the word is used to describe why you listen to it anyway. Fitting words might be fear, get possessed by, worship and so on depending on the album and it's greatness.

Hey V.V.V.V.V., I hate to sound stupid, but what's wrong with Moribund. I just ordered some stuff from them for the first time. Was that a fuck up on my part?

jonnykungfu said:
Hey V.V.V.V.V., I hate to sound stupid, but what's wrong with Moribund. I just ordered some stuff from them for the first time. Was that a fuck up on my part?
They have stupid and hypocritical Church of Satan beliefs, but I had no problem ordering from them in the one time I have done so. Their selection is nice too overall.

jonnykungfu said:

Well nothing except that their ideology is bullshit.