Lyrics we don't understand..

well do u know Monheim then? I was there this weekend :)
and Cologne rules for shopping hehe, I bought some cool stuff on saturday :) hm, and we went to the live music hall, great location, cool music, nice place for having a party ;)

I start to like germany ;)

well, i've been to the Live Music Hall a few times, saw Paradise Lost there last year. Then i have been to the E-Werk more often, even saw Black Sabbath and Tiamat there in 1995!
It's quite good to live near cologne, it's only a 45 min. from here!
Well, i dunno, i don't hate germany, i don't love it either, i don't really care about it to be honest, just livin here. But still there are worse places, though people here can be sometime strange and unfriendly, i admit, but there are many fine people here as well. But i guess there are idiots all over the world, just ignore em.

well thats true about the idiots, but for seeing gigs or having a nice "metal shopping" (cds, clothes...) Cologne is great!!!! Here in Innsbruck its really boring, so few gigs, I have to travel to Vienna all the time to see concerts and also shopping sucks, cds are very expensive, the only clothing shop with metal clothes too... :(

hehe, Stubaital is nice, but I dont understand a fucking word of what they are speaking there, they have a strange accent ;)

oke, so I'll be in Monheim again on 15th August, what about a little forum meeting in Cologne? hehe, would be funny :)

hehe Dunc u mean for the schnitzel thing? well, come to austria ;)
if u ever get to play in vienna I will bring u a lot of schnitzels :)

and she looks nice even...
10.jpg