Lyrics!

Excellent! Now, this addresses one of the nit-picks I've had with the album, as it was difficult at times to make out just exactly what was being sung. Also cool that I now see some explanations behind some of the lyrics in the songs. Overall, I still think this is an excellent album. You guys should be proud.

Steve,

I've blogged a few times on specific songs like Bloodletting, Hunt and Feast on the official site. Hit the site and check it out. Tonight's blog was more focused on band-specific processes, but I hope I made sense in the other ones. If you have any questions, hit me up here or in the comments on the official site.

Keep it metal, bro!

nK

Steve,

I've blogged a few times on specific songs like Bloodletting, Hunt and Feast on the official site. Hit the site and check it out. Tonight's blog was more focused on band-specific processes, but I hope I made sense in the other ones. If you have any questions, hit me up here or in the comments on the official site.

Keep it metal, bro!

nK

Yeah, I've originally seen the for "Hunt" and just recently, the "Bloodletting". You've must've recently added "Feast", as I don't recall seeing that earlier (or I just missed it). Oh well - not to diss on anything, just that I know people like to see or hear the meanings behind the songs sometimes. Wish I had the time to come up to Fairfax to see you guys on the 14th. Been awhile since I've last seen you guys (was tied up at the ski hill during the March 5th Hammerfall show).

No problem. I'll be posting more on the meanings behind the songs as we move forward. Expect a few posted interviews as well, as these things hit some DJ's and promoters. I have a few things in the works now. Thanks for the support and enjoy skiing.