Symphony X by choir

Hello everybody... just wanted to let you know I arranged "Christmas Day" by Shadow Gallery for our 2004 Christmas concert. A recording of the song (as sung in the concert) can be heard at:

http://mbnet.fi/card/joykuoro/joykuoro-christmas_day.mp3

EDIT:
About "Whispers"... not many of the choir members ever heard the original. And those who did, didn't care for it that much :) but they enjoyed singing my arrangement of it. Same goes with "Christmas Day" as well... it was fun.

This SG song is kickass, do check it out, ya'll!!! Another triumph, Cardhago..Gary Wehrkamp told me that he was going to e-mail you about it, did he?

Christmas Day. Freaking awesome! I probably listened to that song about 8 times over the past couple days due to the Christmas holidays. Now that I'm hearing a choirified version... ahh... AMAZING!

Keep up the really kick ass choir renditions of awesome prog songs!

-Kronikle

Where the hell is the download link???????????????????????? When I click on the link a webpage opens with a language that I don't understand!!!! I want to listen to the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linky no worky :(

I'd love to hear these - and pleeease the Shadow Gallery (love SG!) one too...anyone?