Symphony X Demo

†Russel Allen†®

The King of Terrors
Jul 25, 2002
SP - Brazil
www.symphonyx.com
Errr... I have a MP3 which I grabbed on AudioGalaxy... that is a SyX demo... I guess, a demo-tape... it's a 3-minute MP3 that is very badly recorded... hehehhe... does anyone else haves it?!?!

In time: Rod isn't singing bad at all at this song, and... the song is very good, comparing to the other of the debut-album...

Originally posted by †Russel Allen†®
Errr... I have a MP3 which I grabbed on AudioGalaxy... that is a SyX demo... I guess, a demo-tape... it's a 3-minute MP3 that is very badly recorded... hehehhe... does anyone else haves it?!?!

In time: Rod isn't singing bad at all at this song, and... the song is very good, comparing to the other of the debut-album...

There was some form of a 5 song demo that was floating about. Just remember it's all demos and they are most likely from a cassette source. Not the best soundwise, but still interesting enough for the hard core SymX fan :)

Glenn

I have an mp3 of what sounds like a demo for the Damnation Game. The version I have does the intro then goes into the solo section and ends there. It sounds like the rhythm tracks are all sequenced (like the Dark Chapter) but the lead guitar is definately MJR. I think I deleted it though. It was labelled as 'The Damnation Game (live)' when I got it from Audiogalaxy.

Originally posted by metropolis2k X
I have an mp3 of what sounds like a demo for the Damnation Game. The version I have does the intro then goes into the solo section and ends there. It sounds like the rhythm tracks are all sequenced (like the Dark Chapter) but the lead guitar is definately MJR. I think I deleted it though. It was labelled as 'The Damnation Game (live)' when I got it from Audiogalaxy.

I'm willing to bet that it was the audio portion from the "Guitar Chapter" video.

Glenn

Originally posted by metropolis2k X

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! I have this one too!!!!!!!! Pretty ol', huh?!?!?! heheheheheheh!!!!!!!

Also, I have some bootlegs from their first tour... funny... they played kinda bad alive... heheheheeheh!!! Lotsa mistakes, Russ voice's still didn't have the whole energy that he had on CD, and... anyways, it's just a damn bootleg! heheheheh! L.O.T.E.O.F. kicks-ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

hey dude, any chance you can get me those bootlegs somehow, that's the only tour i'm missing, any other boots from the "twilight" and "V" tour would be also cool

i was thinking maybe we could use mirc or direct connect or winmx for this? let me know please

email is: eyalhh@bezeqint.net