Symphony X by choir

Well... Divine Wings' intro... I'd want to do that exactly as it's sung on the album, which is practically impossible unless I get my hands on the original arrangement... and then, what's left for me to do?-) Besides, it would be nothing new. The Russell-choir works just fine, I'll leave it to that :) It would sound great I'm sure, but to me... not worth the trouble I guess.

:worship: wow, amazing. my mp3 doesn't seem to be working too well, but from what i could hear it sounded absolutely beautiful! one of the most amazing things i've ever heard. good work man! you should be extremely proud of yourself :)

Holy. Crap. That was fucking awesome! By far one of the coolest things I've heard in a long time. Your voice is great, too, btw. I'm trying to remember who it reminds me of... Mikael Akerfeldt, for one thing. I don't know why.

More! More! Do some Blind Guardian, maybe Somewhere Far Beyond or something.

Thank you SO much for bumping this. I don't think I was here when it was first posted, and it's really gorgeous! UNbelievable! :D

I wish it weren't off the one studio album I don't yet own, though. :/ Oh well, hopefully in a few weeks that situation will be fixed soon! I DID get "Symphony X" and "Twilight in Olympus" for Christmas, though.

HOLY.......FUCKEN.......CRAP!!!!!

That was amazing!!!!!!

Maybe you and the choir can form a group and make some original music. If it sounds half as good as Whispers I would buy your album.

Thanks for the bump.

Once again, very good job.

EDIT....

What did your fellow choir members think of the song in its orginal form. What did the audience think? If they like it maybe you can introduce them to more works of Symphony X.

Rose Immortal said:
Thank you SO much for bumping this. I don't think I was here when it was first posted, and it's really gorgeous! UNbelievable! :D

I wish it weren't off the one studio album I don't yet own, though. :/ Oh well, hopefully in a few weeks that situation will be fixed soon! I DID get "Symphony X" and "Twilight in Olympus" for Christmas, though.

I got "V" from a good friend. It was actually the most thoughtful gift I received. I don't like getting clothes/money (even though I need it :D )

2 things are awesome about this. The arrangement and performance is perfect..... it brought tears to my eyes..... so well done. But lets not forget who wrote this awesome piece of music. Fucking amazing.