Mabool!

The Morbid Bride

New Metal Member
May 15, 2003
Israel
www.tapuz.co.il
To Orphaned Land's members- the album is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
In my opinion this is your BEST album.
It clearly looked like you putted all your effort and thought in this album and the result speaks for itself!

The album show 5 grown up men who came a long way from "The Beloved's Cry" (1993) to these master-piece.
I wish you good luck and all the seccess in the world (bli liftoach ayn hara, tfu tfu tfu!!!) cause you deserve it!!!

Yep...

Clearly one of the most brilliant album I've heard since a long time !!!

An amazing work, and an intense emotion... really awesome...

Obviously my favorite 2004 album so far, right before the new My Dying Bride album.
Hope I'll see these guys on a huge european tour this summer ! :)

Hello everybody... I am a new member from Greece. I've read in Greek Metal Hammer for Mabool. You were given rate 9/10 so I thought your album would be very nice. I bought the album...It was not nice....It was fuckin perfect! The best songs for me are : The Birth of The Three, Ocean Land, Kiss of Babylon, Nora El' Nora, Halo Dies, Building The Ark, Mabool, The Storm Stin Ranges Inside. Also The Red CD (I cannot remember its name) is fuckin awesome. Though I don't like acoustics so much, it made me love them! We look forward for thy next cd ^__^

I think Mabool is a masterpiece!!! It is my favourite of all time.. IT IS FUCKNG WONDERFUL!!!!! Birth of The Three, Ocean Land, A Call To Awake, Norra El Norra, Mabool are my favourites.. THIS IS THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Damien Black said:
Hello everybody... I am a new member from Greece. I've read in Greek Metal Hammer for Mabool. You were given rate 9/10 so I thought your album would be very nice. I bought the album...It was not nice....It was fuckin perfect! The best songs for me are : The Birth of The Three, Ocean Land, Kiss of Babylon, Nora El' Nora, Halo Dies, Building The Ark, Mabool, The Storm Stin Ranges Inside. Also The Red CD (I cannot remember its name) is fuckin awesome. Though I don't like acoustics so much, it made me love them! We look forward for thy next cd ^__^

Hello Damien Black. It's just amazing that people here in Greece are showing their interest on our beloved OL. I'm just waiting more and more people and inviting everyone from Greece to share their thoughts with OL. Damien my friend welcome in and keep writing. Thanks!!! :wave: :)

:hotjump:

Tomorrow is the day when my very own original copy of Mabool will drop on my mail box. Sure, I've had a rather "unlicensed" :loco: copy of it for a few weeks and i've listened it almost to exhaustion (nah, I will never grow bored on this! :)) but as it impressed me so much, now, I'll get the real thing! I know the music already though, and I must say this is one of the best records I've heard in a long time. Very much respect to the band. Keep on rocking.

:headbang:

Although Mabool is really a musical masterpiece, it's a bit different from the other albums and I can't get the same feeling I get from El Norra Alila... Of course, I don't mean that I can't feel the album, I admit that it's penetrating, but it's just a bit less "eastern" to me. The balance seems to have moved slightly to the "metal" side from the "perfectly balanced mixture of oriental music and metal". Maybe that's an improvement for the band, I don't know.
Argh, whatever... Mabool still rocks, so does OL.

UnConscious said:
Although Mabool is really a musical masterpiece, it's a bit different from the other albums and I can't get the same feeling I get from El Norra Alila... Of course, I don't mean that I can't feel the album, I admit that it's penetrating, but it's just a bit less "eastern" to me. The balance seems to have moved slightly to the "metal" side from the "perfectly balanced mixture of oriental music and metal". Maybe that's an improvement for the band, I don't know.
Argh, whatever... Mabool still rocks, so does OL.

Yes, I think the same. It's less "oriental" and more "occidental". I miss wind instruments!!!!:cry: . But it's a good album.:)

I say that this album expressing it`s idea amazingly, both on the musical matter and the lyrics field.
This album is actually not western nor easter, it`s plot and story are taken from the bible which is not western nor eastern (you see, the jewish bible seems western to the islam, and easter to christianity). The fact that you can find here chants like "ayuwa salam..." and the chorus which sound pretty westen, reflects it well :)

well i still dint hear the albummm ..... can u believe it ... but well there s no doubt ... orphaned land rock an di feel it s the greatest album for this year ... the new metal sucks ... orphaned land represents the back to roots .. welll the roots it self ... :hotjump:
hope to catch you in turkey in july .that s if i pass my f**kin univeristy exams....
forever orphaned

this album is just brilliant. i think it speaks for itself, but truly, one of the best albums i have ever heared. at first i could nort believe it was recorded in israel, i didn't know that there's a chance something so good, so well produced would come from israely hands. musically and lyrically the OL guys did an excellent job, i could not expect more then that. or even half of it. :Spin:

well arelfrank my friend welcome to the oriental world ..and u seam new in rock world for in rock history israel is the place of all kind old skool metal ...

i do not accept that the album is a bit "occidental".. i think it is more "oriental" and my friends who do not listen to metal and also OL gave the same reactions when they listen to mabool : "hey the music is very similar to our traditional music", "oh, i know this melody somewhere else.." "are they turks?"..

ORPHANED LAND ROCK!!!