MACHINE HEAD Halo cover

Cool. Sounds pretty good. It actually sounds pretty close to the album tone IMO. The drums are a little quiet though. You might want to lower the guitars a bit. Get some bass guitar in there and it will sound great.

tone isn't bad but unfortunately you're not playing the correct notes at all!! it's completely wrong sorry :s!! have a listen to the original again or get a decent tab (i recommend guitar pro tabs as they're quite thorough usually)

it sounds good but there is something missing that i just cant put my finger on. its like there is no "balls" in the track or something, maby if you add some bass it would fill out the frequencies nicely and boost the sound of the track.

any details on the guitar tone?

Thanks a lot for feedback guys :headbang:, well you're right Schismatic, some parts are wrong :oops: but anyway, just listened to the song a couple of times and recorded fastly :lol: I'll try to record bass and add it to the track as soon as I can.
Well, guitar tone is GTR 3 :lol: I just wanted to get a sound from it. In fact, I don't really like this for recording, but for playing live is cool.
2 Impulses used: Engl Pro 4x12 and MESA Traditional 4x12, 2x SM57 in-phase -24,0dB_dc
GreenGate and some equing in my DAW