Machine Head - Through The Ashes Of ... ZUERICH !!!

Edgecrusher666

misanthropical breed
Apr 18, 2003
Germany - Bodensee
Hi folks,

yesterday me and my girlfriend went to Zuerich, Switzerland, to see Machine Head live. Man ... they destroyed the club. Up to yesterday my favourite gig was Testament 1997 on the Demonic tour, now I have 2 favourite gigs ...
The´ve beaten the shit out of the crowd. I´m so happy to see Phil Demmel in the band, he´s giving Machine Head so much personality and fun ... fuck, they´re back.

I´m dreaming of Testament and MC of teaming up one day for a world tour, this would be fucking awesome !!!

Edgecrusher666 said:
Hi folks,

yesterday me and my girlfriend went to Zuerich, Switzerland, to see Machine Head live. Man ... they destroyed the club. Up to yesterday my favourite gig was Testament 1997 on the Demonic tour, now I have 2 favourite gigs ...
The´ve beaten the shit out of the crowd. I´m so happy to see Phil Demmel in the band, he´s giving Machine Head so much personality and fun ... fuck, they´re back.

I´m dreaming of Testament and MC of teaming up one day for a world tour, this would be fucking awesome !!!
KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DID YOU PSOT THIS ON THE MH FORUM???
GLAD YOU AHD FUN! PHIL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I didn´t post it on the MH forum yet but I will do this later.

I´ve forgotten to tell ya, MH were so cool that evening, Rob was talking something like "you´re mad & crazy ... we´re jamming now for ya". So the played Metallica´s "Creeping Death" and Maiden´s "Number Of The Beast". Fuck, this was awesome.

TL hehe, what about bringing back Ahrue in the band ? naaaagh, it´s a fact, Phil is the man !!!