Machine Head tone with ReValver MK III?

Epic tone you got there and it sounds amazingly close to the MH's tone!
Of course I tried it with my Revalver III demo but it sounded shit. :D I don't know what it is but I could imagine that it got something to do with that UAD's Neve 88rs (which I don't suprisinly have).
I tried the tone with two different guitars. One with Lundgren M7 and one with decent actives....And suprise, suprise the result was the same.
Of course this wouldn't pick me so much if I hadn't thought that the preset is tight and tried it.
And I almost forgotted! Did you tweak the 6505+'s module? Changed the "tubes" or so? Or...I just have to bought my own copy of Revalver III and find out. :D
Any suggestions or thoughts?

edit: And btw If you could send those DI's it would be awesome!

Thank you/Tack so mycket!

Epic tone you got there and it sounds amazingly close to the MH's tone!
Of course I tried it with my Revalver III demo but it sounded shit. :D I don't know what it is but I could imagine that it got something to do with that UAD's Neve 88rs (which I don't suprisinly have).
I tried the tone with two different guitars. One with Lundgren M7 and one with decent actives....And suprise, suprise the result was the same.
Of course this wouldn't pick me so much if I hadn't thought that the preset is tight and tried it.
And I almost forgotted! Did you tweak the 6505+'s module? Changed the "tubes" or so? Or...I just have to bought my own copy of Revalver III and find out. :D
Any suggestions or thoughts?

edit: And btw If you could send those DI's it would be awesome!

Thank you/Tack so mycket!

yeah, i have tweaked the bias in the amp. the preset has more mids and not as bright as with EQs. Cambridge and Neve 88RS EQ are amazing. im using the Pultec EQ as well. it colours really nice. and the IRs are doing alot of the sound as well. Recabinet sounds really good. Revalvers IRs are not that good to start with, according to me. i could upload the DIs, no problem.

//Ronnie

seriously, how do you go about making a model so realistic? and do you reckon its do-able with free plugins? (aside from revalver)