machinehead

I think you need to work a lot on EQ'ing the instruments. Low end is so muddy...

Are you trying to make it sound like the real recording? If so you trying to copy a mix from one of the best in the biz, don't beat yourself up too much. I would love my work to sound like Mr. Richardsons.

no i was not trying to make it sound the same.thats impossible. its is a home recording from a
guy with a pasion for metal en recording. learning much from this site thnx

the drums. they are really missing power, power from the player! there is no energy in there.

thats richt its a midi file .point i ment i tuned guitars and bass to low but im working on the low end of the sound any tips

I think the problem with those midi drums is that their velocities are low. If you exported the midi from a guitar pro file, it usually has the velocities around 70 iirc. Enter the midi file and turn them up to 110-125

I think the problem with those midi drums is that their velocities are low. If you exported the midi from a guitar pro file, it usually has the velocities around 70 iirc. Enter the midi file and turn them up to 110-125

thnx il check that when im goming home

you were right .you have verry good ears .thnx