Mad at bodom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottieFacewithMace

New Metal Member
Sep 27, 2006
jusdt found out the stole alot of riffs, like red light part 1 n 2 intros are stolen the neo classic riff you hear in blkack widow is stolen (yes stolen because they gave no credit to mozart or johan) and yes i no there was no copyright law back then but still givecredit where creditt is due you no? also the brakedown riff in hatbreeder was taken too but whatever any way what you guys think about that? you can find all about this at sythes of bodom under discogrophy:mad:

Those riffs are traditional. Which means the original artist cannot sue. Bach is not going to sue them.

So what, loads of people take classical pieces and stick them in songs.

Loads of people take licks directly from other bands/artists/players and I don't see anything wrong with it.

Dude, shut the fuck up! I'm so glad I get to be the first of many I hope that fucking cockslap your stupid ass. Just... UGH! Take your NoCal ass back to the beach and groove to some Usher tracks. Christ, no one cares if your mad at Bodom, I doubt your bullshit is true but even if, they didn't steal your music, they were never taken to court over anything, so why in the fuck do you care...

Also isn't classical music (Like Mozart) in Public Domain?? Damn well should be anyhow...

I'll leave you with this, you fucking tool!
(Alexi in an interview)

"I just think that’s funny as hell, man. In a way, that’s one of the reasons why I actually hate the internet; not because they would actually be trashing Children of Bodom. Obviously you can’t please everybody, and that’s totally cool. But the fact that anybody can pretty much write anything and just post it on there, and the thing that really sucks is that everybody actually takes it seriously. I could actually go onto the internet right now and say that I just saw Janne fucking a German Shepherd in the ass, and people would be like, “Oh my God, he actually did that!” They would actually believe that fucking crap. ::laughs:: So, in a way, for some reason, on the internet, people are just so fuckin stupid. And don’t get me wrong, [because] obviously, this is just a minority and most of the people are totally cool and are saying really nice things about Children of Bodom and that’s something which is really cool, but like I said, there’s always these certain people who just, I don’t know, take everything way too fuckin seriously. "

Eat my dick assbag, someone near you should kick your dumb fucking ass.

you must be a fuckin blank they didnt steal music from me it was from mozart and i have all the original music the fuckin mozart songs that alexi put in and its tue , you fucking fagget ass followers of bodom need to grow the fuck up and stop thinking they are gods you nneed to get out there and write your own fucking music and stop kissing bodoms ass , all you, goddamn i hate all you close minded fucks grow the fuck up

ScottieFacewithMace said:
you must be a fuckin blank they didnt steal music from me it was from mozart and i have all the original music the fuckin mozart songs that alexi put in and its tue , you fucking fagget ass followers of bodom need to grow the fuck up and stop thinking they are gods you nneed to get out there and write your own fucking music and stop kissing bodoms ass , all you, goddamn i hate all you close minded fucks grow the fuck up

I didn't say they stole the music from you, 'tardo. You couldn't write/play your way out of a wet paper back with a hole in it I presume, you dumbshit. I said they didn't steal it from you so why do you care, besides they didn't STEAL it to begin with.

'As for calling us 'fagget ass follows of bodom'... we need to grow up? LMAO I can only imagine the responses this will get. All I can say is, if you hate CoB so much, why are you posting here? Get a life!:Smug: :lol:

Heartless_Name said:
Dude, shut the fuck up! I'm so glad I get to be the first of many I hope that fucking cockslap your stupid ass. Just... UGH! Take your NoCal ass back to the beach and groove to some Usher tracks. Christ, no one cares if your mad at Bodom, I doubt your bullshit is true but even if, they didn't steal your music, they were never taken to court over anything, so why in the fuck do you care...

Also isn't classical music (Like Mozart) in Public Domain?? Damn well should be anyhow...

I'll leave you with this, you fucking tool!
(Alexi in an interview)

"I just think that’s funny as hell, man. In a way, that’s one of the reasons why I actually hate the internet; not because they would actually be trashing Children of Bodom. Obviously you can’t please everybody, and that’s totally cool. But the fact that anybody can pretty much write anything and just post it on there, and the thing that really sucks is that everybody actually takes it seriously. I could actually go onto the internet right now and say that I just saw Janne fucking a German Shepherd in the ass, and people would be like, “Oh my God, he actually did that!” They would actually believe that fucking crap. ::laughs:: So, in a way, for some reason, on the internet, people are just so fuckin stupid. And don’t get me wrong, [because] obviously, this is just a minority and most of the people are totally cool and are saying really nice things about Children of Bodom and that’s something which is really cool, but like I said, there’s always these certain people who just, I don’t know, take everything way too fuckin seriously. "

Eat my dick assbag, someone near you should kick your dumb fucking ass.

sorry youre too late; i already tore him a new asshole the other day

lol, damn... well when I started typing no one had posted, guess I gotta be quicker.. but it's best just to ignore fuckbags like these, they're losers with too much time and not enough love from mommy and daddy...

or maybe too much, get my drift :lol: :smug:.

Yeh, well tell that to ScottyMcFucko... LOL Apparently it's STEALING.. sad thing is he prolly wrote this while downloading jessica simpson songs...

I think it is showing your influences when doing that.

Even a song like HCDR and Punch Me I Bleed (even though I hate that song) are heavily influenced by Slayer and Pantera. You can hear it in the riffs.

True, you are quite correct, also it's always nice to hear something classic made into some new that's enjoyable. But again, tell it to scottyfacesmokingbase.... lol

it's so pathetic when people think that by cussing their idiotic brains out (cuz their brains obviously don't have the capacity to think intelligently), they're being cool and overpowering. you guys are losers. grow the fuck up.

now, regarding the subject matter, i'm glad bodom stole off of mozart,beethoven, bach, etc. it's beautiful music. even when it has been metalized :)

Status
Not open for further replies.