Made a connection between Sweden and Amon Amarth today

EvilVince

Satan Christ
Dec 16, 2001
Morristown, Arizona
myspace.com
I was reading all about Sweden today on the internet (I'm planning a cruise to Scandinavia), and found out some interesting things about Amon Amarth songs. Like that song, "Annihilation of Hammerfest"? Hammerfest is a city! I thought it was some sort of festival where everyone threw hammers at eachother. And "North Sea Storm". Apparently there is a "North Sea" there in Sweden. And it's not just the north part of the sea, the whole sea is called "The North Sea". How interesting.

Smorgasbord,
-Vince

Tell me about it. I just found out "The Pursuit of Vikings" isnt about the NFL draft and "An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm" isnt about the dopler five day forecast......

Reading this almost felt like .... "and an american discovered fire or the wheel."
This country is filled with geniuses.

The North Sea goes from Northern France all the way to Scandinavia.

i was thinking that he was going to feel like Admusen or so during all the trip...

Hammerfest! Hilarious! Never thought of it that way! :Spin: If you're takin' a tour of europe in summer, you're invited to Bangyourheadfest in our humble town Balingen. Lotsa good bands there, AA among them, for the third time!

it already was.

and it defenetly was if Hammerfest is a festival where ppl throw hammers wich is located above the 1st meridian of the earth aka t3h northpole

Really? Cool! No pun intended. I'm with Ryan, though. Santa definitively lives farther north than Hammerfest. Right? :confused:

Santa lives in spain.. come one, dont believe in those "north pole" stories they tell the kids.. thats only to make sure they wont go to spain

Really? Cool! No pun intended. I'm with Ryan, though. Santa definitively lives farther north than Hammerfest. Right? :confused:

nope, his office is in Rovaniemi, i payed a visit this summer( didnt want to bother him on xmas time)..on the polar circle...:)

it already was.

and it defenetly was if Hammerfest is a festival where ppl throw hammers wich is located above the 1st meridian of the earth aka t3h northpole

Santa lives in spain.. come one, dont believe in those "north pole" stories they tell the kids.. thats only to make sure they wont go to spain

what? Santa lives in Rovaniemi, But in spain you can find the three magic kings ...why you wont come here Knarfi??