Made a profile just to say this...

JustBlake

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2013
I just discovered Woods about a week ago, and I just have to say I feel so fucking robbed. It sucks so hard that David is gone. It's really incredible to me that a band I barely know and a man I never met have gotten me this worked up. The lyrics are just so god damn real, and the albums are perfect. I don't know, none of my friends listen to Woods so I had to say this to somebody.

I just discovered Woods about a week ago, and I just have to say I feel so fucking robbed. It sucks so hard that David is gone. It's really incredible to me that a band I barely know and a man I never met have gotten me this worked up. The lyrics are just so god damn real, and the albums are perfect. I don't know, none of my friends listen to Woods so I had to say this to somebody.

David's music tends to have this affect. Glad you discovered them and welcome to the community.

Many of us on here, including myself had the privilage to talk to David regularly on here. He was a hell of a guy, that's for sure. Man, I can't believe he's been gone for almost 2 years.

I regret not seeing WOY live but I always seemed to be in a different place when he played. Still miss talking to Dave and giving him tips about living & working in South Korea. He got a kick whenever I'd tell him about driving to Banff with WOY blasting away.

I'm exactly the same. I only just discovered them at the beginning of this year and to be honest the first time hearing them I was blown away. Such a perfect band in my opinion, absolutely gutted that I will never get to see them live.