This Forum

matt schrauben

Curse You All Men!
Jan 24, 2006
Westphalia, MI
www.silentlapse.com
What's going to happen to the Woods forum? I know that bands have to pay an annual fee to have a forum on here, and with David gone is there going to be anyone continuing to renew it?

It would suck if this forum was gone :(

Matt, find out what it costs. Us Woods Brethren can and WILL join together to keep this entity alive. It isn't just a forum anymore. It's a memorial of dedicated fans paying respect and tribute. And I will contribute whatever I can beyond the scope of my financial security to keep this going in David's honor.

Miss David's quips and humorous responses. Over one year since David's passing. We will adapt. But most importantly, we must keep this page going and us who are in musical projects must produce covers to spread the awareness of the amazing musician that was and always will be David Gold.

I know for my band's forum on here it costs 40 a year. But that's the price for unsigned bands. Once you are signed, the price goes up. So i'm not totally sure on that...

I think I have an email from Deron about prices... let me check on that.

It sort of fell to the wayside when Dave became more active on Facebook/Twitter. Not sure there's much left to say. It's too bad though, this place was pretty active and I loved the interaction between Dave and the fans.

I may be wrong, but I think I read a statement from one of the admins saying that this forum was going to remain as a sort of tribute to David, at no cost.