Mael Mordha - Mael Mordha

I listened to this too soon after HC2 and kept pining for the live atmospherics....but with the break now, I'm revisiting now and this FUCKING RULES!

It can only be listened to though at high volume because maximum volume yields maximum results dontchyaknow.

I listened to this too soon after HC2 and kept pining for the live atmospherics....but with the break now, I'm revisiting now and this FUCKING RULES!

Yep - I was really surprised by your initial reaction. Fantastic cd.

JayKeeley said:
It can only be listened to though at high volume because maximum volume yields maximum results dontchyaknow.

As well as in the live setting mesmerized by the world of performance art and mystical Jerry headbangings and wall meeting endeavors.

If anyone's interested, the poll running over at the heathen crusade board indicates Mael Mordha are clearly in the lead for best performance at HC yet.

2nd place is Rudra.
3rd place is Primordial.

After 3 spins of this albums, it has some great parts, but the same amount of do nothing parts....

Perhaps it's a grower?

Cluain Tarbh Re-release Date Confirmed
The Release date for Cluain Tarbh will be the 2nd of May of 2008 by Grau Records in Germany.
The artwork has had a complete re-vamp on the original release with the original sketches now occupying the front cover (Thanks Lukasz).
This version of the album contains a re-recorded version of "Tá Mael Mórdha ag Teacht" and "A Path to Glory" while all the other songs present on the original release have undergone a complete remix and remaster so all-in-all it sounds a far more solid album than its predecessor.
cluaintarbhcover300.jpg

hmmmmm