Mafia was developed by metalheads (relates to Peter)

Siege

I can't think of a title.
Jul 6, 2003
Nanaimo, B.C.
www.myspace.com
In the mission where you have to race for the Don, the names of the other drivers in the race are quite interesting... The driver who holds the time record on the race track is Peter Tāgtgren (vocalist/guitarist of death metal group Hypocrisy), and some of the other drivers include Chris Barnes (vocalist of death metal group Six Feet Under), Ron Royce (former vocalist/bassist of thrash metal group Coroner), Bill Steer (former guitarist of grindcore group Carcass), and Thomas Warrior (vocalist/guitarist of thrash metal group Celtic Frost).

Also mentioned is the name Lichtenberg Lee, which is a name I am unfamiliar with. Anyways, I just thought this was cool.

I just rented that game and didn't notice that... must be all the pot I smoke.

Think the doods from Celtic got paid? Prolly, right? I hear they're not too big on the concept of "free".

Chris Barnes is so fucking cool. My friend and I went to a show on the Un-Natural Born Killers Tour (with the best band ever, Behemoth) with Six Feet Under, and after the show Chris was gonna spark a doobie and asked my friend for a match. After he lit it, he threw it on the ground so my friend picked it up and still has it to this day in a jewelry box on the kitchen counter.

Metalheads are a devoted bunch, indeed.