Maggot Twat!!

Bodom07

New Metal Member
Feb 3, 2004
First off, I gotta say im really impressed with Novembers Doom. You guys rock the shit! I'm ordering a CD today.

I've met a few of you guys at Opeth Shows in the Chicago area (For those of you who have not had the privilege, they're really cool guys who are all about good music).

Erm, anyway, everyone who lives in the area better see and support Bodom/Iced Earth when they play Chicago (Metro, April 20th) and Milwaukee (Eagle's club, April 24th).

Hope to see you all there, just a heads up.

MAGGOT TWAT!!!

Wait- i distinctly recall a fellow Steel Mill DJ (Al) bringing in a Maggot Twat demo once that rocked the casbah.
Were you in said band?

We had to call the band Maggot BLOOP on air because even though twat is not one of George Carlin's 7 words it was still funnier to insert the BLOOP sound than say twat.

Haha, no, Im not in the band. I heard them on the way to a show one day and was dumbfounded by their music. My group of friends and I then started shouting the name before the show. Eventually, many others joined in the ritual.

Bodom07 said:
Haha, no, Im not in the band. I heard them on the way to a show one day and was dumbfounded by their music. My group of friends and I then started shouting the name before the show. Eventually, many others joined in the ritual.
DUDE!!!! HAHAHAHA I was with you in Milwaukee screaming maggot twat when Opeth and Lacuna Coil came through there are you by chance the singer of Desolate?

Bodom07 said:
Wow, I heard a bunch of guys screaming that over and over at the Opeth show. I believe one of you guys had a Novembers Doom hoody? I just remember when you kept screaming it at the sound guy (I can't remember if it was Lacuna Coil's or Opeth's) and he tried to maintain composure, and then someone (maybe it was one of you guys?) threw a pick at him or something and he CALLED SECURITY to come shine a flashlight at you. UH OH.

Actually, my guitar tech Willie and I were at that show, up in the balcony stage left, being all-access assholes lol And we saw all you guys down in front yelling Maggot Twat and shit, and we were trying to figure out why the fuck you kept shouting that haha

And we were laughing at Vito, since you couldnt miss him a mile away being so tall with that Novembers Doom hoodie on!

123412.jpg

BalanceofPower said:
DUDE!!!! HAHAHAHA I was with you in Milwaukee screaming maggot twat when Opeth and Lacuna Coil came through there are you by chance the singer of Desolate?

Nah, Im the friend of the Desolate singer. The smaller guy who was wearing the hat. That was a bad ass time though. How have you been Vito? Last time I saw you was after Bodom in Chicago, I didn't get a chance to really talk to you.

Bodom07 said:
Nah, Im the friend of the Desolate singer. The smaller guy who was wearing the hat. That was a bad ass time though. How have you been Vito? Last time I saw you was after Bodom in Chicago, I didn't get a chance to really talk to you.
Hey man whats up. yeah i remember we were talking after that bodom/nevermore show. hopefully well meet up at another show you going to bodom/iced earth?

BalanceofPower said:
Hey man whats up. yeah i remember we were talking after that bodom/nevermore show. hopefully well meet up at another show you going to bodom/iced earth?

Yeah, definitely. Im going to the Bodom/Iced Earth show in Milwaukee. I can't make it home from college to see the Chicago one though, otherwise i'd be at both.
Its going to be one bad ass show though.

TheNewChupe said:
wow. Maggot BLOOP. do they have new material or something?

Im the loser that plays bass for Maggot Twat. How the hell did I find this thread? AND WHY WERE YOU SCREAMING MAGGOT TWAT? (<- to be read with yelling laughter) Anyway....MAGGOT TWAT!!! :Spam:
PS. Just released a new ep called "Heavy Metal Vomit Party"
www.maggottwat.com

SpamManwhat said:
Im the loser that plays bass for Maggot Twat. How the hell did I find this thread? AND WHY WERE YOU SCREAMING MAGGOT TWAT? (<- to be read with yelling laughter) Anyway....MAGGOT TWAT!!! :Spam:
www.maggottwat.com
HOLY FUX, you guys have got to be THE COOLEST BAND EVER. I'm definitely joining your mailing list! I couldn't stop laughing for a LONG LONG TIME after I listened to your songs and downloaded your videos...WOW. I'm so glad those guys were yelling your band name!

SpamManwhat said:
www.maggottwat.com
Hey man we were at the show talking about people who yell out band names likes SLAYER when they aren't even at a slayer show. Anyway we got to thinking up names and this one guy said he heard of this band called maggot twat and we thought that was the funniest shit so we just started yelling it. I gotta go get that disc.