Maiden Central - old timers, where are you?

The Evil is here, and all he wants is a Maiden Central forum, without bloody strangers! :mad: ;)

Hmmm, where is Timmy, I want to tease him, muahahahah, this Zalaegerszeg 1-0 Manchester United Champions League game was too funny not to do that to poor old Tim. :lol: And I miss him anyway :cry: Umut too :cry: and all those Turks! itás nice to at least see Barbi!

Jan, when will you get your ass here?

Yeah, me too. But if we get a Maiden Central forum is there any chance of getting a Davey smilie again? I know Mark said it was deleted, but maybe someone could make another one. I know sod all about doing stuff like that on computers, but i'm sure there are people here who know how to, if they'd like to.....

Jan, I guess this means you don't have any plans concerning little Athena huh? ;) Anyway, you're completely right. I dunno about Belgian girls, I don't even say I can't find anything to complain about the South Americans (kisses for Lytta if she reads this :)) buuuuut :) . How about the Spanish?
Well, we can't wait for you to come here in November, I guess you'll have a firm opinion concerning Russian chicks :p Ehhh, I just don't know where to make your bed, Ju suggested you could sleep in Athena's room, I said no way :lol: :lol:
Our new apartement is so close to Erzsébet you could even piss in her window :lol: Well, a few corners' distance at maximum.

Baris I hope that too! :) Any news on Umy, Tokmak, etc?
And wtf is with Timmy????????? :mad:
And I want a Maiden Central real life gathering next summer :cry: