maiden covers

Originally posted by duellist
I read a review for thr new Powder Finger single and it has Number of the beast as a B-side.

Oh my god thats wierd.........first tori does raining blood and now powderfinger are doing NOTB. I think I just saw the 4 horsemen ride across the sky, the apocalypse is nigh!!!!!!!! :D

I dont mind Powderfinger either actually, but doing NOTB? This world has gone mad, Im sure im the only sane person left! :loco:

I wanna see Hanson cover Angel Of Death.

And make a video clip... imagine that faggy blonde singer with the rosey cheeks singing "human mice for the angel of death, 400,000 more to dieeeeee" while gently playing chords on his keyboard. And the little 14 year old drummer going nuts on his 3/4 size training kit haha.

Originally posted by Lord Tim
I mean honestly, who would want to do Maiden covers? That's just so lame...!

More to the point, what about the bunch of people who are waiting to get their filthy little hands on said lame covers? I seem to remember talk about the possibility of a special limited edition CD-R pressing for your nearest and dearest. And possibly even the people around here. And now it's even been released to radio stations it'll be even easier...

Originally posted by Lord Tim
I mean honestly, who would want to do Maiden covers? That's just so lame...!

HAHAHAHA!

Spawn gives Lord Tim 10 seconds to realise he also made fun of Iced Earth as well as Dungeon in his post, thus meaning an apology must come forthwith or there shall be much pummeling, probably to me, but during the successive blows being reigned upon my head, I shall be happy in the knowledge that I stood tall for Iced Earth, even though it meant my death :)

Ok, this isnt even funny, ive descended into self parody, help!!!

Anyway....10.....9.....8.....7....

Originally posted by spawn

Spawn gives Lord Tim 10 seconds to realise he also made fun of Iced Earth as well as Dungeon in his post...

Not to mention most ex-member of Maiden ;) HAHA!!

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mark

Not to mention most ex-member of Maiden ;) HAHA!!

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spawn stretches, adjusts his yellow belt, takes the crane position, goes waaaaaaaaaaaah and lipsyncs badly.
Then overbalances and falls over, knocking himself unconscious on the way down on a chair.
:D

Ooohh, scary! HAHAHAHAHAA!

Nah, I think every band should at least do one Maiden cover in their lifetime! In fact, it should be a mandatory lesson in school to learn to play a Maiden song! :)

Just think - if everyone knew it you could have a Terrance and Phillip version too...

"The Pooper"

You take my ass but I'll take yours too
You fire your rectum but you did a poo...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LT looks around and notices everyone is looking at him like he is some kind of idiot...

:cry: Oh, is that the time? Gotta run....! :p

Originally posted by phlogiston
I seem to remember talk about the possibility of a special limited edition CD-R pressing for your nearest and dearest. And possibly even the people around here. And now it's even been released to radio stations it'll be even easier...

You all have tape recorders you naughty, thieving people, don't you? HAHAHAHAHA!

I can tell you that a certain Anthrax cover will be turning up on a compilation CD pretty soon... As for the other stuff... You never know when, in an act of sheer recklessness and abandon, someone may throw the aforementioned CDR into the crowd... ;)