Maiden England Tour questions

actordude

Sep 29, 2003
SoCal
Hey all......prepping for the Maiden England tour stop next week here in SoCal and had a quick question for anyone whose seen the show so far - tour shirts are running how much? Also, I've been wanting a new Maiden beanie hat and was wondering if anyone has seen one for sale at the merch table? Looking to get the finances in order......Up the Irons and maybe I'll see some of you out there next week!!
Thanks!
Drew

$40 for a shirt is excessive... but I've been told that apparently part of the price is that the venue gets a significant cut. For example, you can buy Iron Maiden shirts through their website for significantly less than the price at a concert.

$40 for a shirt is excessive... but I've been told that apparently part of the price is that the venue gets a significant cut. For example, you can buy Iron Maiden shirts through their website for significantly less than the price at a concert.

I didn't get a shirt at the show last weekend and currently the website is sold out of my size. Hopefully they'll be back on stock soon. Saw the copies on hot topic and other places, but would rather buy from the band. Just a word of warning. Oh, and the shirts were $40 in Canada as well.

$40 at kick-off in Charlotte. Yes, most venue's get a 15% merch cut, this includes club shows as well. However, Maiden did something i have never seen before which i thought was marketing genius. at the Charlotte show they had a merch tent set up OUTSIDE the gates. So people who couldn't afford a ticket, might be able to afford a shirt. It was really smart and first time i had seen it. Also the sides of the tent had cool Eddie images fans were posing with for pictures, again very smart.