MAIDEN IN DENVER PICS

hahaha! To see maiden twice in a week I bet that was a helluva vacation!
What did you think of Soilwork, Arch Enemy, The Haunted, In Flames and The Black
Dahlia Murder? Those bands have been getting a few spins at my place recently esp.
BDM's Miasma it owns!!

KMADD said:
hahaha! To see maiden twice in a week I bet that was a helluva vacation!
What did you think of Soilwork, Arch Enemy, The Haunted, In Flames and The Black
Dahlia Murder? Those bands have been getting a few spins at my place recently esp.
BDM's Miasma it owns!!
Missed all of them...They were ahead of schedule sometimes by 30 min. and there is only but a few fleeting moments between acts to get whatever you need. I was sad we missed the Haunted, In Flames and BLS...but overall was one hella great time! :headbang:

BLS is going on a headlining tour after ozzfest so you might be able to catch them yet.
There playing at the Vogue Theater here in INDY so I cant wait to see the mighty
Zakk in action again! :headbang:
That's sad you missed The Haunted you should pick up rEVOLVEr and pick
up Soilwork's new one as well Stabbing The Drama both titles rule.

kittybeast said:
9136-R1-23-24A.jpg

:tickled: suppose you guys could be right?
eddi.jpg

I was right she does look like Eddie :wave: I hate that blonde guy from the bottom of my dark heart
h035.gif
:tickled:

Here's my pictures from 3 days of Maiden...I still have some Denver & Mt.View pics from disposable cameras I need to put onto cd.

Stay Strong,
Dion DeTora

I'm not lucky, I just do what it takes. I appriciate it when things work out...I flew to Denver & I didn't even have a ticket for the concert yet...I got my Ticket from KittyBeast in line!

My pictures From Iron Maiden-Coors Amphitheatre,Denver,CO 8/9/05 - I was front row center with 67 other Californian's!
http://photobucket.com/albums/a277/killerwolf13777/

Pt 2 of Denver - Just click on the 1st picture & use the arrows to look at the rest - There's more pictures than what shows on the page!
http://usera.imagecave.com/killerwolf13/

My Pictures From OZZFest - Shoreline Amphitheater,Mt.View,CA Aug 13,2005 (I got Dave's Wristband & Pick - Nicko's Wristband - Geezer's Pick!
http://photobucket.com/albums/a43/Killerwolf13MAIDEN/OZZFEST Mt View CA AUG 13 2005/

My Pictures From OZZFest - Sleeptrain Amphitheater,Marysville,CA Aug.15,2005 - In the pit!
http://photobucket.com/albums/b161/killerwolf13OZZFEST/OZZFest Marysville CA Aug 15 2005 Dion pics/

Ah Vern just playing! Dude. Damn 3 ozzfests in a row with those crowds your a lot more patient than I am. This past Ozzfest will be my last Im sick of ppl and outdoor venues and the fucking heat! But watch next year there be one band I want to see
and I will torture myself again. Who am I trying to kid :erk: ?

It was Maiden headlining in Denver no OZZfest....just Maiden,Zombie & Mastadon!
Set list for Iron Maiden Denver,CO Aug 9,2005
Ides of March
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Another Life
Prowler
The Trooper
Remember Tomorrow
Where Eagles Dare
Run to the Hills
Revelations
Wrathchild
Die With Your Boots on
Phantom of the Opera
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
Running Free
Drifter
Sanctuary

MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN!!!!!!!

Stay Strong,
Dion DeTora

Heyyyyyyyyyy :yell:

It's NOT glowing... it is SPARKLING :lol: BIG difference there :oops:

killerwolf13 said:
It was Maiden headlining in Denver no OZZfest....just Maiden,Zombie & Mastadon!
Set list for Iron Maiden Denver,CO Aug 9,2005
Ides of March
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Another Life
Prowler
The Trooper
Remember Tomorrow
Where Eagles Dare
Run to the Hills
Revelations
Wrathchild
Die With Your Boots on
Phantom of the Opera
The Number of the Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
Running Free
Drifter
Sanctuary

MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN!!!!!!!

Stay Strong,
Dion DeTora
Pretty close to what they played here in Indy. UP THE IRONS!!!

killerwolf13 said:
Here's my pictures from 3 days of Maiden...I still have some Denver & Mt.View pics from disposable cameras I need to put onto cd.

Wow! Great pics. Thanks and welcome aboard. :wave:

Very cool pics... if the pics weren't a little grainy i would swear they were from a magazine lol.. very nice.. plus the pic of you and Pabla was definetly a bonus.. :loco: ;)

sixxswine said:
My question is how you get such killer pics with these disposable cameras?! Mine always turn out like shit!!!!!

These were the new Kodak 800 zooms. Most disposables are great in day time picture taking as well as my camera/binoculars. At night it's hit or miss and you never never know till they're printed.

p.s. :worship: Behold the power of the boobie :tickled: