Maiden in the Studio

Those guys aren't getting old...they are old! But they still look good. They look better and younger than most the guys who hang out at Paladino's.
And they've watched their weight too. Who can say that? Work out if you're going to tuck in your shirt! Steve looks basically the same something went weird with Dave. Starting to look like David Gilmore.

Originally posted by possessed
No more songs like "Dream of Mirrors" please.

Awwwww... I *liked* Dream of Mirrors"... it was my least favorite song on the album for a long time, but it grew on me eventually, would get stuck in my head a lot. ha ha, kinda like that "Hooks in You" song!

I'm soooooooo looking forward to the next chapter in that of the Mighty Maiden! WHEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by possessed
No more songs like "Dream of Mirrors" please.

I, too, really like this song. I think it is one of my favorites, "I only dream cuz I'm alive," I love it. I like the way the song builds up from it's slow methodical beginning to it's frenetic end. The is also something that resonates at a deeper level personally, like an anthem. I can identify with the lyrics.

But this is the nice thing about the "new & improved" Maiden... something for everyone! :D

Originally posted by bassbitch
Awwwww... I *liked* Dream of Mirrors"... it was my least favorite song on the album for a long time, but it grew on me eventually, would get stuck in my head a lot. ha ha, kinda like that "Hooks in You" song!

I'm soooooooo looking forward to the next chapter in that of the Mighty Maiden! WHEEEEEEE!

Or no songs like "The Angel and The Gambler". I'm just sick of the repetitive choruses. It's almost mind numbing. Thats what I hate about "Dream of Mirrors". I know Maiden is capable of being more creative than that. :D