Maiden/Maidens Photos

Keyser Soze said:
Great photos and awesome stories :)

Yes Yes! Well done ladies!
Each Maiden meets with their counterpart... it's fun to see the longheld 'dream' come true for you! Very sweet. :cool:

Interestingly, based on his posts in the other threads, Smylex also appears to have been meeting his counterpart at the shows. We need that story as well!:p

Up the Iron Maidens!

CrankYanker said:
Interestingly, based on his posts in the other threads, Smylex also appears to have been meeting his counterpart at the shows. We need that story as well!:p

:( There will be no story since I haven't a clue as to what you're talking about. If you're speaking of the security, you'll definitely get no story because the only thing they've managed to do is spoil what would have been a good weekend by being nothing more than a bunch of useless cunts that should all be thrown off a very deep cliff so their bodies smash against the rocks at the bottom! I hope they all outlive their children!

The looks in your faces, someone's gonna pee their pants and pass out, or gush the joy! Great pictures, and the stories are amazing, i could almost feel the happy in everyone's tale. Ah the gigs I miss out on *sigh*.:Spin::po_O:loco:

I can dress in drag and dance around like a fag to be your Jannick. How scary would that be?!?!?! :yow:

I'm still waiting on that pic with me and Dave Murray. :Smokin:

SuperKirk said:
I can dress in drag and dance around like a fag to be your Jannick. How scary would that be?!?!?! !:yow:

Would the 6th member be Jannice Gears?
LLAMA.GIF