Maiden pulling out some old classics \m/

Pretty good setlist.

I could do without The Trooper, Run to The Hills, Iron Maiden, Can I Play With Madness and Running Free. But it's always good to get a beer/bathroom break and to leave a bit early to beat traffic :lol:

Weird they decided to get rid of Hallowed Be Thy Name. I wish they would have kept that one and gotten rid of any of the songs above.

Not sure why they are not doing Infinite Dreams since this is the 7th Son Tour. Also would much rather hear The Evil that Men do than the horrid Can I play with Madness. Also would kill to see The Prophecy

Actually the more I look at it it's quite a boring setlist.

Thankfully The Prisoner, Aces High, and 7th Son of a 7th Son are in there.. to me those are worth the price of admission alone.

Is Alice Cooper opening for that show? I know he's playing here.

I think it's just Maiden only. it's out in the country side. I just got word that we're meeting up for sushi at some trendy rock bar downtown and taking a party bus there and back. We have the best seats possible from what I'm told. My friend that arranged all this is loaded and likes to do everything VIP style. I hope I get my helmet shined at some point in the night.

Pretty good setlist.

I could do without The Trooper, Run to The Hills, Iron Maiden, Can I Play With Madness and Running Free. But it's always good to get a beer/bathroom break and to leave a bit early to beat traffic :lol:

Weird they decided to get rid of Hallowed Be Thy Name. I wish they would have kept that one and gotten rid of any of the songs above.

Not sure why they are not doing Infinite Dreams since this is the 7th Son Tour. Also would much rather hear The Evil that Men do than the horrid Can I play with Madness. Also would kill to see The Prophecy

Actually the more I look at it it's quite a boring setlist.

Thankfully The Prisoner, Aces High, and 7th Son of a 7th Son are in there.. to me those are worth the price of admission alone.

Yeh, they are playing the Evil that Men do, as encore. Moonchild, Phantom of the Opera and Wasted Years are also great inclusions. Definitely agree about Hallowed be Thy Name, swop with Run to the Hills. But all in all, a great set.

How can you take a break bro, you lose your spot? Use an old cup

OH FFS PLEASE TOUR AUSTRALIA NOW!!! 7th Son is my fav Maiden album and to see them do so many songs of that album is giving me an Eddie Woody.

Ahem.

Seriously that's a fucking awesome setlist.