Maiden ---> Studio ---> March

And "Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger". Could have been a great song, but it just goes on and on and on... and has the clumsiest closing to a Maiden song ever.

My problem with VXI is only that the mix is fucked, where is the fucking Bass???? for Christ's sake it was co-produced by the fucking BASSIST! where was it Steve..hu...what did you do with it, forget to add it in fucking pro-tools?

Which one of the Blaze albums has "Virus" on it? My mate stole that CD single when he did a stint at a local radio station for me.

That song was horrible.

Spruce Goose said:
I could never get into LAD. I love the version of Rime of the ancient mariner though.

Thats one fucked up comment there. You sound like spawn. Wasnt the crowd loud enough for you? A real live/dead one are better albums beacuse you can hear the crowd haha. Jesus fucking christ. Where is spawn I want to give him shit about this.

But serious how could you not get into LAD. Best album ever made. Revelations is pant cream inducing. Top stuff! :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:

I dunno. I bought it years ago when I was getting into Maiden.
I bought it at the same time I bought the entire catalogue and when I felt like hearing a song, I prefered to put on the studio versions. Now all these years later, I have just never been interested in putting on LAD.

Maybe I'll play it next time I want to listen to Maiden... WHich is only every so often these days.

ceydn said:
Which one of the Blaze albums has "Virus" on it? My mate stole that CD single when he did a stint at a local radio station for me.

That song was horrible.

As well as a single, is was also on "The Best of the Beast" album. So Iccy's right, it wasn't on a studio album as such.

Spruce Goose said:
I bought it at the same time I bought the entire catalogue and when I felt like hearing a song, I prefered to put on the studio versions. Now all these years later, I have just never been interested in putting on LAD.
Same with me, so I feel a similar way. It is still awesome though.

Icarus said:
Revelations is pant cream inducing. Top stuff! :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:
That is why I came when they played it at Graspop. Highlight of the festival. It was like I was inside LAD. :worship:

And Blaze's live versions of Afraid To Shoot Strangers and The Evil That Me Do.

I've never seen the appeal of Blaze's Afraid To Shoot Strangers. Everyone raves on about how good it is and how he made it his own, and while it may be his best live song, it's still not a patch on *anything* sung by Bruce or Paul.