Need some information for contest please!!!!

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
1. In which concert Dickinson ended singing revelations with blood in his cause he strike himself with a guitar?

Rock in Rio I (1985)
Castle Donnington (1984)
Monsters of Rock (1992)
Marquee Club (1985)
-------------
2. In 1976, Dave Murray bought a Fender Stratocaster 1957 who was his company for several years. To whom belong this guitar before?

Glen Tipton (Judas Priest)
Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath)
Pete Townshend (The Who)
Paul Kossoff (Free)
-----------------------
3. In Rock in Rio I, the vocalist who follow Iron Maiden on stage didn't want to go on schedule time, because he prefer that the people calm down after the Maiden performance. Which singer of what band he is?

Jon Anderson (Yes)
Freddie Mercury (Queen)
Brian Johnson (AC/DC)
Ozzy Osbourne
-------------------------
4. Dickinson at first sings only Paul Dianno songs but at the Ruskin Arms in London 23th of December of 1981 (which is a bootleg album), the band anticipate two song from the album The Number of the Beast. which songs they perform?

Run to the Hills y The Prisoner
The Number of the Beast y Run to the Hills
22 Acacia Avenue y The Prisoner
The Number of the Beast y Hallowed be thy Name
--------------------------------------
5. In the gig of Fear of the Dark Iron Maiden played in Buenos Aires, in 1992, Bruce Dickinson dedicate a song to the Chilean fans for the candelled shows inSantiago, tellling that the catolic church was responsable for that. What song he dedicate to the chilean fans?

Fear of the Dark
Sanctuary
Running Free
The Evil That men Do
------------------------
6. What song B. Dickinson auditioned in 1981 to became the singer of Iron Maiden?

Remember Tomorrow, Sanctuary y Running Free
Twilight Zone, Wrathchild y Killers
Iron Maiden, Killers y Murders in the Rue Morgue
Twilight Zone, Sanctuary y Iron Maiden
---------------------------
7. 19th of September 1985 Iron Maiden did a concert at Marquee Club, known as "The Secret Gig", where they only play covers and two Maiden songs. However, with time we have known that only three member played that night who where the three ? and which songs they played from Maiden?

1.Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson y Nicko McBrain / Run to the Hills y Revelations
2. Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson y Steve Harris / Aces High y 2 Minutes to Midnight
3. Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson y Dave Murray/ Losfer Words (Big ’Orra) y 2 Minutes to Midnight
4. Adrian Smith, Dave Murray y Steve Harris / The Number of The Beast y Running Free
-------------------------------
8. In the reunion gig in 1999at San Antonio, USA, Bruce Dickinson anounce a song, however the band start a differnet song this cause a confusion on Bruce who didn't sing the first lines of that song
which song cause the confusion

Dickinson anounce Wrathchild / the band palyed Running Free
Dickinson anounce Phantom of the Opera / the band palyed Powerslave
Dickinson anounce Heaven Can Wait/ the band palyed Run to the Hills
Dickinson anounce Sanctuary / the band palyed Iron Maiden
-------------------------------
9. What band was supporting Maiden part of the American gig of the World Slavery Tour, of the album Powerslave?

Judas Priest
Saxon
Metallica
Queensryche

1. In which concert Dickinson ended singing revelations with blood in his cause he strike himself with a guitar?

Rock in Rio I (1985)

2. In 1976, Dave Murray bought a Fender Stratocaster 1957 who was his company for several years. To whom belong this guitar before?

Paul Kossoff (Free)

Pretty sure about those two... the others I'd have to guess and would probably get wrong :lol:

6. What song B. Dickinson auditioned in 1981 to became the singer of Iron Maiden?

Twilight Zone, Wrathchild y Killers
---------------------------

7. 19th of September 1985 Iron Maiden did a concert at Marquee Club, known as "The Secret Gig", where they only play covers and two Maiden songs. However, with time we have known that only three member played that night who where the three ? and which songs they played from Maiden?

1.Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson y Nicko McBrain / Run to the Hills y Revelations
(I'm pretty sure, anyway)

Spiff: You're no fun

Originally posted by NastyJoan
So Spiff if you have the power why don't answer the questions yourself.

I bet you don't know any of them :lol:

Why don't you find out the answers yourself instead of expecting people to win competitions for you?

:lol: :lol:

:err:

Actually, you'd probably be better off looking for the official Iron Maiden FAQ list. I don't know if it's still maintained, but a google search for it should turn it up.

Originally posted by Spiff

Why don't you find out the answers yourself instead of expecting people to win competitions for you?

:lol: :lol:

:err:

Wrong , people is not winning competitions for me
people is helping me winning the contest, and thank you so much to everyone except you Spiff of course, because I answered all the qestion already, so I'm in.

:yuk:

Originally posted by NastyJoan

Wrong , people is not winning competitions for me
people is helping me winning the contest, and thank you so much to everyone except you Spiff of course, because I answered all the qestion already, so I'm in.

:yuk:

If people is helping you win the contest, then that's just as bad - you should win contests on your own merits. By getting help, that means that you don't deserve to win as much as someone who finds out the answers him or herself.

Happy to help, btw! :D